How to write a good persuasive speech?

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by Fnor, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Unread #1 - Dec 16, 2018 at 1:06 PM
  2. Fnor
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Fnor Member

I need to make the one for my college studying, I've never made such type of tasks, what are the most important things for it?

3. Unread #2 - Dec 18, 2018 at 3:04 PM
  4. President
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    president0001
    Creeper Gohan has AIDS

President RuneHall.com - The #1 Runescape Gambling
    $200 USD Donor New Market Moderators Our Community Moderators

It depends. If you're trying to defend a motion it's always good to keep these things in mind when making an argument:
    1. Is the claim true? Ask yourself why five times (you can do this out loud during your speech)
    2. Why is this relevant? Some right may be violated but why is that right important?
    3. Weigh-off. Now this is where intelligent speakers stand out. You have to look at both sides and find ways to compare them.

Good luck!

5. Unread #3 - Dec 18, 2018 at 3:18 PM
  6. Mince
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Mince Member
    Banned

Didn't your professor/teacher explain you how to make the one? Also for what subject do you need to write it and what's your topic? It's really hard to recommend you a certain tutorial without knowing these details.
    In general for writing a good persuasive speech the most important things are:
    - choosing a topic (it should be a controversial one for creating heated debates)
    - having a solid knowledge of the subject about which you would like to speak
    - knowing main pros and cons of the topic
    - understanding specific features of your audience
    - grasping obstacles that your audience face with the topic
    - presenting your strategy for eradicating the obstacles (you should have a plan in your speech for this)
    - preparing a proper conclusion for ending the debates
    - proofreading of your ready speech firstly on your own, then with a help of your parents/friends/professional editors papercheap.co.uk/homeworks for defining all mistakes/weak parts, including the ones which aren't noticable for you
    - rehearsing your speech at home before your classes (very well if someone can listen to you while you're practising)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
< I can edit/grammar check your English essays, for free! | - Help with my Questionnaire - >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site