=How to Build Your Own Computer: A Guide=

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Fouisgras, Jun 20, 2008.

=How to Build Your Own Computer: A Guide=
  1. Unread #21 - Jun 22, 2008 at 5:37 PM
  2. Kimo rulz
    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2007
    Posts:
    427
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kimo rulz Forum Addict

    =How to Build Your Own Computer: A Guide=

    I udnerstand you put alota effort...I wont deny that its bad...but seriously using colour pics vids would make it LEGIT!
     
  3. Unread #22 - Jun 22, 2008 at 6:51 PM
  4. Fouisgras
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    2,202
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Fouisgras Jansen's Lover
    $5 USD Donor

    =How to Build Your Own Computer: A Guide=

    Blah I'll work on finding pics or something to make people not so bored. Thanks for the ratings though.

    Update the Crossfire thing. I'll start searching for good pics now.
     
  5. Unread #23 - Jun 24, 2008 at 9:37 PM
  6. ironblade87
    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2007
    Posts:
    2,900
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    11

    ironblade87 Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    =How to Build Your Own Computer: A Guide=

    Hey Fouisgras, I'm planning on building a laptop. It should be relatively the same as this one right? And where should I get the laptop casing?
     
  7. Unread #24 - Jun 27, 2008 at 9:13 AM
  8. Doy
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2008
    Posts:
    126
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Doy Active Member
    Banned

    =How to Build Your Own Computer: A Guide=

    Fouisgras, you can also add the fact of touching a bolt to a light switch takes the static out of you. I suggest, even with the wrist strap doing so.
     
< [[paypal]] selling 2 acounts lvl 125 and 103 [[paypal]] | Can anyone explain to me how i can pay for services on here? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site