Adblock breaks this site

How jacked up is my head?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by kandymann12, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kandymann12

    kandymann12 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2007
    Posts:
    456
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How jacked up is my head?

    OK, well....to start off I think I'm a psychopath...I barely feel anything other than hate, pain, and depression. And I always have suicidal or violent thoughts. And I just want to see how many people think I'm still sort of normal, or not even close. I only know 2 people that everyone knows that thought/felt the same way I do, but they are dead, they are REB aka Eric Harris and VoDkA aka Dylan Klebold. All that is just short of how messed up I am.....to get a sort of better look at my head, go to http://www.freewebs.com/knightsofthelastbeginning.

    Please comment and scale how FUCKED UP my head is.

    From 1 - 1000. 1 being normal, 500 crazily psychopathic, and 1000 being kill yourself, your not supposed to be living with us.

    It's important for me to know because....all those around me all say I am crazy. And I want to get some opinions from people that are around me...
     
  2. Quittung RS Made My Day

    Quittung RS Made My Day Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2008
    Posts:
    912
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How jacked up is my head?

    lololoolol U R a syk0 n00b fakket!! roflcopz lololo go r soo-ess-side rofl!


    Lol, jk, but yea your weird...get therapy..no joke..
     
  3. kandymann12

    kandymann12 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2007
    Posts:
    456
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How jacked up is my head?

    Yea, but I have a feeling that I'll be lying to the therapists if I go....
     
  4. Ughster

    Ughster Learn to Remember
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2006
    Posts:
    638
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How jacked up is my head?

    Mmm..

    Brother you sound like your in a place I went to a couple years ago, I had some fairly traumatic events occur when I was 15, the details of which I won't get into, but it resulted in me being terribly depressed with corresponding thoughts of intense pain and hate. I would sit and watch videos of people being tortured and killed and also started abusing drugs in some sort of attempt to escape from reality.

    Long story short I eventually ended up getting arrested on drug related charges, and this ultimately cured my problem.. I spent a long time on house arrest while sober, and my family was very supportive of me... I ended up having a lot of time to do some serious introspection and I was able to come out with an entirely new and positive perspective on life....

    These thoughts aren't normal, there is an escape... just remember that one day it will pass and you will be happy again, I can't tell you when that day will come, but I promise you it will.

    I can't tell you how to fix your problem, I'm not an expert on these things, but if you ever need to talk about anything just shoot me a PM or something, I'm willing to talk to you over MSN or AIM as well...

    Peace man, and good luck...

    May love find you.
     
  5. Jesse

    Jesse Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2008
    Posts:
    3,129
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    How jacked up is my head?

    No offense.. but I really, really think this is one of those attention threads :confused:. And from your avatar, I can judge you don't really like good things.. a guy with an exploded head :sick:.
     
  6. Faculty3000

    Faculty3000 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2008
    Posts:
    813
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How jacked up is my head?

    Lol, get counselling sessions.

    To be honest, I myself been crazy all the times. Watched *u know what* and been drinking and always thinking about gore and violence in my head. I just got angry thigns which surrounds me. I myself go to counselling sessions and still no change has been done.
     
  7. david123

    david123 Guru

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2008
    Posts:
    1,021
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How jacked up is my head?

    go to counselling lol...
     
  8. kandymann12

    kandymann12 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2007
    Posts:
    456
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How jacked up is my head?

    The only damned thing keeping me from doing anything remotely illegal is I want to be a Marine. Too big of a trouble and I just might not be able to join. And remember that a day will pass and I'll be happy again? It's just that, I don't get it I've been a good enough friend, a good enough person yet I still am not happy....That's what hurts the most. I've tried that and there's really nothing good coming my way. It's like whatever I do, there's nothing good that ever happens, well good things happen but by the latter part of the day everything starts crashing down...And the bad parts of my day outweigh the good parts. The good parts being when I see death on TV, it makes me feel like at least life is a bit better because they're dead.

    I want to see other's opinions, and I know or think I know that I'm not the only one like me and since they may not be the ones to show who they are, I'll do it. For their sake, and for my sake. If you call a shout for help, an "attention thread" then you might not really have a heart yourself. As for my avatar, it's hilarious, it's an Iraqi hahaha. And I do like good things, they just don't go my way. When I want something, I've had to come up with my own solutions. I lie, steal money, and try to get money as creative as I can to get it. And I'm sickening? Your signature is a really fat guy showing his man boobs...Come on now. That's softcore queer porn.

    And Jesse, he's a perfect example of someone like me.

    Yea, counselling wouldn't work because they don't get us. And it's alright I'm here if no one wants to listen to your bloody gory violent thoughts. I've found that letting stuff out kind of works, but if you have none to talk to...it just doesn't do anything but stay there. We are the people they say should think happy thoughts, how the FUCK would we think of happy thoughts when we are trying but it doesn't fucking WORK.
     
  9. rs nechryeal

    rs nechryeal Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2007
    Posts:
    2,030
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How jacked up is my head?

    ur a bit messed up. but if have that list of disorders so its excusable. but i would say, stick to the marine thing. keeps u in line
     
  10. kandymann12

    kandymann12 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2007
    Posts:
    456
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How jacked up is my head?

    Yea, for sure I'm bi-polar many have told me I have ADD...And the others I'm sure I have.
     
  11. Jansen

    Jansen Retired Admin :'(
    Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2005
    Posts:
    5,216
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Discord Unique ID:
    1072865532082147429
    Discord Username:
    jan.sen.
    How jacked up is my head?

    This thread is dumb.

    Remove it at once.
     
  12. Swan

    Swan When They Cry...
    Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    4,957
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Member of the Month Winner
    How jacked up is my head?

    This month has spontaneously attracted attention seekers. I have no idea why.
     
  13. WithoutFear

    WithoutFear Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    How jacked up is my head?

    ya no kidding...stick to the marine corps, you will get straightened out
     
  14. jebckr

    jebckr Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2007
    Posts:
    1,250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How jacked up is my head?

    1001?

    Ha, no don't kill yourself. People suck and the world generally sucks. Learn to live with it.
     
  15. †Tyson†

    †Tyson† Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 31, 2008
    Posts:
    2,874
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How jacked up is my head?

    Its just a mental condition therefore if you wanted you could just get over it yourself. Works for me anyway.
     
  16. CH1C0

    CH1C0 Guru

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,097
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How jacked up is my head?

    Suicide is a long term solution, for a short term problem.

    Don't kill youself, seek help
     
  17. Araychi

    Araychi Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    How jacked up is my head?

    i dont think its messed up at all. I think you're just sad of your friends' deaths. Happened to me. I had 4 ppl taken away from me. I just think its normal. I felt that for about 2 years then my 4th death. Im recovering still. I nearly even killed someone cuz he stepped on my toe. Yeah im crazy too. Its life. Its normal. And if you feel suicidal just do something you enjoy. drop everything and do what you love. oh and to you people who think this is hippietastic or w/e, go get a life. I may be a leecher but im a real person. Plus, if any of you feel this way, you'd want comforting too.
     
  18. Luke Rezabek

    Luke Rezabek Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2008
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How jacked up is my head?

    Dude I kinda know what you're going through and most of it I do not , but if there's one thing i can tell you its keep persevering you'll get to a state of happiness just trust me I know when f'd up things happen or whenever for some people it makes you think of violent gruesome things which isn't okay but it's just how some peoples heads work , and i used to .
     
  19. xxenriquexx

    xxenriquexx Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 30, 2008
    Posts:
    249
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How jacked up is my head?

    Ha, no don't kill yourself
     
  20. I am the Master

    I am the Master Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2006
    Posts:
    935
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    How jacked up is my head?

    your probably quite good at shooter games if you like intense violence and people die no offense or anything but seek some help and get some anti depressant drugs maybe call a few skanky hoes hehe
     
< Selling Jailbroken 16gb Ipod touch | Help please! >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site