Holy_Mod

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Sargent90, Aug 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Holy_Mod
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 15, 2008 at 2:31 AM
  2. Sargent90
    Referrals:
    0

    Sargent90 Guest

    Holy_Mod

    I would of reported this much sooner but I've been a bit busy.

    Holy_Mod([email protected]) tried to scam me. We were going to swap accounts. I went first, gave him my account's password then he gave me his.

    After he gave me his he blocked me about a minute or so later (I took about a minute or so typing in the password to his account, it was long and complicated so the first few times I had just thought I had misspelt it.)

    After he logged off I attempted on getting back onto my account but the password had been changed, I eventually was able to recover my account with minimal damage done to it but nevertheless Holy_Mod is a scammer.


    MSN Convo:

    [​IMG]

    Thanks for reading.
     
< DG's Autoclicker v1.0 | swapping lvl 114 main for lvl 50+ pure >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site