Adblock breaks this site

Hi I'm Al

Discussion in 'Introductions / Farewells' started by Al ZingLing, May 13, 2010.

  1. Al ZingLing

    Al ZingLing Active Member

    Joined:
    May 13, 2010
    Posts:
    134
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hi I'm Al

    Hey, im new to sythe (obviously)

    I've come here to sell a few game account and some game guides i've got.

    A few of my friends have been here in the past and they've told me its a nice place to be and sell things.

    Look forward to interacting with you.
     
  2. Hahanerd

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary
    Hi I'm Al

    Hello. Nice to interact with you.
     
  3. Al ZingLing

    Al ZingLing Active Member

    Joined:
    May 13, 2010
    Posts:
    134
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hi I'm Al

    xD, i gotta drop off to school, laterz
     
< Crawl7 is here :-) | selling fresh ccv dumps paypal mailer logins fullz tracks 1n2 ..... >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site