Hey there!

Discussion in 'Introductions / Farewells' started by Domski, Dec 13, 2009.

Hey there!
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 13, 2009 at 7:19 PM
  2. Domski
    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2009
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Domski Member

    Hey there!

    I made this account to sell my Runescape account because I haven't played it in...god knows how long (excluding going on for screenshots).

    Since I'm deemed a "leecher" and am new here, I decided to post this and I guess familiarize myself with the forum and the community.

    So...

    Hey there! :laugh:

    EDIT:

    Took off account link.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 13, 2009 at 7:20 PM
  4. Gohan
    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Hey there!

    Welcome man :D
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 13, 2009 at 7:21 PM
  6. Sgroi
    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2008
    Posts:
    1,052
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sgroi Guru

    Hey there!

    welcome. dont scam. or we'll find you. :)
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 13, 2009 at 7:21 PM
  8. Hahanerd
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Hey there!

    Welcome!!
     
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 13, 2009 at 7:23 PM
  10. Domski
    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2009
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Domski Member

    Hey there!

    Thanks everyone! ^_^

    Haha, quite the opposite actually, I'm hoping not to get scammed here! >_<
     
  11. Unread #6 - Dec 14, 2009 at 1:47 PM
  12. ConJacKed
    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2009
    Posts:
    639
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ConJacKed Apprentice
    Do Not Trade

    Hey there!

    welcome :) Gl with the acc too
     
  13. Unread #7 - Dec 14, 2009 at 3:02 PM
  14. Domski
    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2009
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Domski Member

    Hey there!

    Cheers :D
     
  15. Unread #8 - Dec 14, 2009 at 3:57 PM
  16. Draucia
    Referrals:
    0

    Draucia Guest

    Hey there!

    Welcome to sythe and goodluck selling your account :).

    Oh and btw, I don't think you can advertise your account in the community general, so you may want to take that off (it's fine in your signature though).
     
  17. Unread #9 - Dec 14, 2009 at 4:16 PM
  18. Sanctuary
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    4,990
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    13

    Sanctuary Community Cuddle Puddle

    Hey there!

    Welcome to Sythe.
     
  19. Unread #10 - Dec 14, 2009 at 4:21 PM
  20. shawnachettu
    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2007
    Posts:
    2,432
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    shawnachettu GP Emperor
    Banned

    Hey there!

    Welcome use a OMM with that sale :)
     
  21. Unread #11 - Dec 15, 2009 at 1:01 AM
  22. Domski
    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2009
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Domski Member

    Hey there!

    Oh cheers, will do.

    Yeah that's what I'm doing, can't afford to be scammed on the one account I'm ever going to sell! :s
     
  23. Unread #12 - Dec 15, 2009 at 1:57 AM
  24. Dalpra
    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2007
    Posts:
    2,443
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    35

    Dalpra Grand Master

    Hey there!

    Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time and have an extensive stay.
     
  25. Unread #13 - Dec 15, 2009 at 4:13 PM
  26. raigeki
    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2009
    Posts:
    1,102
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    raigeki Guru
    Banned

    Hey there!

    That would be the safest way
    or if you don't wana pay for an OMM
    use a very trusted MM
     
  27. Unread #14 - Dec 15, 2009 at 6:09 PM
  28. Domski
    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2009
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Domski Member

    Hey there!

    As long as it's only 10%, I don't mind paying for an OMM for the extra safety and security. :)
     
< Got Round To It | New Member >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site