Adblock breaks this site

Hey! I'm Glyder!

Discussion in 'Introductions / Farewells' started by Glyder, Sep 6, 2009.

  1. Glyder

    Glyder Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2009
    Posts:
    527
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hey! I'm Glyder!

    Hey, my name is Glyder ( Michael ).

    I am farely new to sythe. I know the whole vouch thing and ban-hammer thing. So I know the rules. Just a heads up, I am a grammar freak, you will NEVER see me use acronyms, besides LOL, and ROTFL, and other stuff, I won't ever use u or y or anything else lol. Oh and I am a CPU hacker =/​

    I like to play RuneScape, skate, make YouTube videos, and I love my friends! Oh any my girl, Ashley. I love her, say anything bad, and I kill you ( or just hack your computer ) lol.​

    Other than that, HEY! I am a great person, just add me on MSN to chat or do buisness.​

    Peace.^_^
     
  2. DropKick Murphys

    DropKick Murphys Guru

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2007
    Posts:
    1,837
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hey! I'm Glyder!

    Hi :)
     
  3. Glyder

    Glyder Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2009
    Posts:
    527
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hey! I'm Glyder!

    Hi. LOL
     
  4. RsPlayer509

    RsPlayer509 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2009
    Posts:
    610
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hey! I'm Glyder!

    Welcome To Sythe XD
     
  5. Glyder

    Glyder Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2009
    Posts:
    527
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hey! I'm Glyder!

    Aloha.
     
  6. Albania

    Albania Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2008
    Posts:
    703
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hey! I'm Glyder!

    Hi there shawty welcome.
     
  7. Glyder

    Glyder Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2009
    Posts:
    527
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hey! I'm Glyder!

    Sup? lol.
     
< Hello | Hi everyone! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site