Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

spm322 sythe

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by spm92222, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spm92222

    spm92222 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    spm322 sythe

    I got banned for ban evasion ? You fucking kidding me right ? I have social media to back me up I have everything. I am Wavestorm. I know who reported me and it is really retarded they did this for 15m. Welp + It was also not ban evasion . I let someone an irl friend use my Sythe sometimes aswell like 3 times and I told someone about it. u guys have the ip audits? I am not ban evading anyone lmao?
     
    jackthehackm8 likes this.
  2. Astro

    Astro Legend
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Gracious Donor

    Joined:
    May 9, 2014
    Posts:
    45,246
    Referrals:
    58
    Sythe Gold:
    10,792
    Former OMM Gracious (3) Detective In Memory of Jon Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Diamond STEVE (3) Poképedia
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe RSPS Player DIAF Twitter Paper Trading Competition Participant Facebook Promoter Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer
    spm322 sythe

    BlackBlasses and jackthehackm8 like this.
  3. video

    video Add video#0001 to sell gold or bitcoin many methods
    Sythe Veteran Knight video Donor Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2007
    Posts:
    27,244
    Referrals:
    77
    Sythe Gold:
    1,033
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    178390610103894016
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)
    Former OMM Extreme Homosex
    spm322 sythe

    It's been changed to a 2 week (minus a day) ban for account sharing instead
     
    jackthehackm8 likes this.
< Hey I was banned for 7 days | SERIOUSLY YANKIEE? LOL? >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site