Adblock breaks this site

Help With Scar

Discussion in 'Scar/Simba Help' started by Sir Warfaloc, Jun 25, 2007.

  1. Town

    Town Grand Master
    Scar Programmers

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    3,776
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Help With Scar

    Ugh, I will probably have to lock that guide eventually, it's getting old.

    Do what I said, download Scar 2.03, extract the SRL from the download I gave you to your Scar 2.03 folder.
     
  2. Sir Warfaloc

    Sir Warfaloc Member

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2007
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Help With Scar

    could you please tell me how to do that?....i think i have an idea how to but i want to do it right. Either tell me how or just sned me to a link that can tell me.
    Thanks!
     
  3. Town

    Town Grand Master
    Scar Programmers

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    3,776
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Help With Scar

    Hmmmm, download Scar, and download the SRL + Powerskills link I gave you.

    The first time you open it you will have SRL360b.rar and PowerSkills, extract those two to your desktop. Then, extract the SRL360b to your Scar 2.03 folder. You can delete PowerSkills from your desktop.

    That's about it.

    -- If you mess up then either start over or if your error changes post again.
     
< help plz | Line 871: [Error] (6735:11): Unknown identifier 'FindColorCircleD' in script C:\Progr >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site