Adblock breaks this site

Help unbanning for macro.

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by rspro11, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rspro11

    rspro11 Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2008
    Posts:
    748
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    121
    Help unbanning for macro.

    One of my accounts were charged with using macros. What are the best things I can say to get it unban? If all you have to say is "you cant its impossible" Or "you're screwed" please dont waste my time. I need honest answers.
     
  2. Farcast

    Farcast Lord
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie $50 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2008
    Posts:
    11,754
    Referrals:
    75
    Sythe Gold:
    499
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe's 10th Anniversary Community Participant
    Help unbanning for macro.

    You can try logging on from a different IP address and say you were hacked.

    That DOES work sometimes.
     
  3. Lfta

    Lfta Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2009
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Help unbanning for macro.

    well, I bot at my brother house every weekend I have gotten ban once I said I was hacked and it worked
     
< Private Server Help Please :) | _____ A T O M I C P K Z _____ the Best Pking and Skilling >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site