Adblock breaks this site

Help on Invisionfree Site!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Lj23, Sep 3, 2008.

  1. Lj23

    Lj23 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Help on Invisionfree Site!

    I will pay anyone up to 3M in RSGP if they help me make a site. I registered a site and am having trouble applying baisc things to it. I need you do all the basics and create a site which I can use. In return I will pay up to 3M RSGP for the job done.
    Requirements:
    Trusted on Site
    Experiance in Pogramming

    Post if interested.

    P.S.- If you need proof of cash, I am selling an account on Blackmarket, just find the post and look at the picture of cash there. Thanks!
     
  2. The Hack Masta

    The Hack Masta Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Help on Invisionfree Site!

  3. Lj23

    Lj23 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Help on Invisionfree Site!

    Anyone else still wanna help?
     
  4. odt

    odt Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2008
    Posts:
    1,307
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Help on Invisionfree Site!

    I know a fair bit of coding, pm me the troubles your having and i'll try to help
     
  5. Jokerz

    Jokerz Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2008
    Posts:
    610
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Help on Invisionfree Site!

    I'm a PRO webmaster. I have many sites/forums I can own and can use for recommendations. Send me a PM.
     
< [PayPal] selling 4fu | Chargebacks >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site