Adblock breaks this site

hella scared right now, help

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Curt, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M5citypwns

    M5citypwns Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    hella scared right now, help

    Ahh Fuck. Did you really eat the cat(s)?



    I think the guy should put it in a bag and give it to the neighbors and say "I found your cat on the side of the road, I put it in the bag for you. I hope you feel better. Have a nice night. :)"
     
  2. Deadlocked

    Deadlocked Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2008
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    hella scared right now, help

    You're an asshole to shoot an animal period. You deserve to feel that way.
     
  3. reddogwwa

    reddogwwa Guru
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    May 30, 2005
    Posts:
    1,318
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    hella scared right now, help

    Finish it off...I'm not being a wize ass or anything. But you did shoot it already and you did injure it. Why leave it there suffering.

    Kill it>Bury it>Deny it>forget about it.
     
  4. x⁹

    x⁹ Guest

    Referrals:
    1
    hella scared right now, help

    obvious troll is obvious.

    I lol'd at all you guys.
     
< [Sell][Swap].:Lvl 45 strength pure:.[Swap][Sell] | Kamazay Kid scammed me. >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site