Adblock breaks this site

Heex1145's WTB gift thread 0_0

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by Heex1145, Oct 7, 2013.

  1. Heex1145

    Heex1145 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2013
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Heex1145's WTB gift thread 0_0

    I've decided to just start making my own account, since half of the people on here fail to wanting to use a MM.

    I'm currently looking for;

    CS:S
    CS:GO
    Dark Souls
    Defiance
    Chivalry Medieval Warfare

    Overtime my list will expand!

    For reputable sellers I will go first.
     
  2. charlesbronson

    charlesbronson Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2010
    Posts:
    185
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Heex1145's WTB gift thread 0_0

    i have a rise of the triad cdkey from evga. i already on the game so im trying to get rid of it.

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Heex1145

    Heex1145 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2013
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Heex1145's WTB gift thread 0_0

    Only interested for games that are on my list, bump.
     
< Selling 8 digit 2006 Steam Account | [H] Steam Accounts [W] Paypal Only >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site