Heeckeren's Name shop.

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by Heeckeren, Dec 19, 2008.

Heeckeren's Name shop.
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 19, 2008 at 12:52 PM
  2. Heeckeren
    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Posts:
    452
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Heeckeren Forum Addict
    Banned

    Heeckeren's Name shop.

    Hello my name is jack and the following names are for sale, I only accept Rsgp and pins atm.

    Just to make sure you know I only accept...

    1)RSGP and pins
    2)RSGP and pins
    3)RSGP and pins


    The names

    Rsgpp
    Evil rs god
    Shex beast
    No shex 4 u
    Rsgp 4 me
    I viking god
    Kill 4 rsgp
    Riingg
    Imagine Rs
    Boohoo I own
    Soz u stoned
    973m
    Brutal Rsgp
    My lil blade
    El Rsgp
    I gp king I

    To contact me Add my msn: [email protected]

    Why should you buy my names?

    Questions

    Why should I buy your names?
    I believe them to be original.

    Why should I buy lvl 3's with cool names?
    So you can show off the name or maybe even start a pure on :idea: .

    I'de also like to note i shall be daily adding new names :D .
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 19, 2008 at 1:02 PM
  4. darkr9583
    Joined:
    May 8, 2007
    Posts:
    423
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    darkr9583 Forum Addict

    Heeckeren's Name shop.

    Sick ASs names man GL on selling em
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 19, 2008 at 1:16 PM
  6. i own zezima
    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2007
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    i own zezima Active Member
    Banned

    Heeckeren's Name shop.

    Wow nice names, I lol'd at shex beast.
    Gl selling.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 20, 2008 at 1:36 PM
  8. Heeckeren
    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Posts:
    452
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Heeckeren Forum Addict
    Banned

    Heeckeren's Name shop.

    Thanks for your comment :p .

    The names are still for sale guys! ^_^
     
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 20, 2008 at 1:44 PM
  10. The Crunchy
    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2008
    Posts:
    211
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    The Crunchy Active Member
    Banned

    Heeckeren's Name shop.

    What do you charge? I might be interested in "Rsgpp" if it's cheap, I like that name :D
     
  11. Unread #6 - Dec 22, 2008 at 5:46 PM
  12. Heeckeren
    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Posts:
    452
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Heeckeren Forum Addict
    Banned

    Heeckeren's Name shop.

    Add my msn [email protected] to discuss the price if your interested in ;) .

    Accounts still for sale! :D
     
  13. Unread #7 - Dec 22, 2008 at 8:46 PM
  14. pwns you7
    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2007
    Posts:
    471
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    pwns you7 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Heeckeren's Name shop.

    ill give you 500k for riingg, pm me :)
     
< Buying multispaced name | omg! rare names!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site