Adblock breaks this site

Haze has came

Discussion in 'Introductions / Farewells' started by 1337_Haze, Apr 30, 2009.

  1. 1337_Haze

    1337_Haze Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Haze has came

    Hi.

    I'm Haze/1337_Haze. I come from many sites such as Fagex, RSPServer.com, Talkgeek and a few others. I like to do Graphics and have been doing it for about a year and a half. I hope to share my GFX experience with you guys and help out by writing a few guides D:

    Cya around the forums I guess,

    ~Haze
     
  2. Darkspirith

    Darkspirith Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    1,742
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Haze has came

    lmfao. Dude, it's Raditz from Fagex xD. Wut up..... I would have thought that you registered here a long time ago.
     
  3. 1337_Haze

    1337_Haze Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Haze has came

    Lol hi. I think I was registered here ages ago but I can't remember. I sorta avoided the site because of the scammers etc.
     
  4. Darkspirith

    Darkspirith Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    1,742
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Haze has came

    Oh I see. Welcome nonetheless :D.
     
  5. World Domination

    World Domination Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2007
    Posts:
    1,563
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Haze has came

    Welcome to Sythe. Post, be active, and if you're here to trade; trade carefully. =D
     
< Hey everyone! | Inactivity >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site