Adblock breaks this site

Having problems with Black Ops Download Update?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Xbox Sales and Services' started by Kahnits, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kahnits

    Kahnits Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2011
    Posts:
    435
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Having problems with Black Ops Download Update?

    I am.

    I know my connection is up, I run the download and it says test my connection becasue it couldn't work.

    Not sure why?
     
  2. NewCummer II

    NewCummer II Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2011
    Posts:
    332
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Having problems with Black Ops Download Update?

    Do you have the disc copy?
     
  3. djweasel

    djweasel Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    13,693
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    Having problems with Black Ops Download Update?

    20 mb download went fine for me just wait it out.
     
< [RSGP/PAYPAL]Selling Rock Band Country Pack! | [RSGP] Buying Bulk Gamebattle WINS. [RSGP] Make RSGP NO WORK! >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site