Adblock breaks this site

Has Runescape Effected your Real life?

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by ithinkimjoey, Aug 30, 2011.

  1. I i dds ii

    I i dds ii Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2009
    Posts:
    267
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Has Runescape Effected your Real life?

    increased my awareness to scaming and getting hacked :p
     
  2. Dimethyl

    Dimethyl Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2010
    Posts:
    2,619
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Has Runescape Effected your Real life?

    It's put money in my pocket.
     
  3. easttoast

    easttoast Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2011
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Has Runescape Effected your Real life?

    Yup it ruined alotta life's, including my own :S
     
  4. Immaculate.

    Immaculate. Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2010
    Posts:
    399
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Has Runescape Effected your Real life?

    It has affected my life in a positive way, I made quite a bit of money doing nothing.
     
  5. Reeser

    Reeser Apprentice

    Joined:
    May 23, 2010
    Posts:
    740
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    Has Runescape Effected your Real life?



    As sad as it is, the exact same happened to me.
    I really fucking wish no one ever told me about this game.
     
  6. Skitch

    Skitch Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2011
    Posts:
    336
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Has Runescape Effected your Real life?

    Ye it has.. it's so adiccted if i write it good.
    everytime i dont wanna go to sport just to play RS
     
  7. Revolight

    Revolight Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2011
    Posts:
    2,431
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Has Runescape Effected your Real life?

    Affected my grades, free time, and shit. But I did learn about computers, economy, and bots n shit.
     
  8. Dung Pure

    Dung Pure Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2011
    Posts:
    90
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Has Runescape Effected your Real life?

    yeah. I made 1k USD.
     
  9. i noob killer i

    i noob killer i Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts:
    2,524
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Has Runescape Effected your Real life?

    No it has not.I am the same I always played for fun.If it was xbox though that would be a diffrent story.
     
  10. KJB

    KJB Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2011
    Posts:
    205
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Has Runescape Effected your Real life?

    My addiction to runescape was so bad that I could honestly compare it to drugs. I spent so much money on accounts and gold, quit hanging out with friends, I got chubby. Quitting was the best choice I ever made. I'm finally getting back on track with things.
     
  11. Protox

    Protox Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2011
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Has Runescape Effected your Real life?

    ruined my life
     
  12. Itz Destiny

    Itz Destiny Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2011
    Posts:
    957
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Has Runescape Effected your Real life?

    Gave me sleeping problems and I would isolate myself in my room for so long my mom would come in and turn off the computer just to get my attention away from the computer for a minute. Best believe I would nerd rage. I would take occasional bathroom breaks but would eat only 1 meal a day witch was breakfast. Luckily im not like that anymore
     
< Soulwars, Armoured zombies or other? Also, double xp weekend? | Can anyone make me a dung item? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site