Adblock breaks this site

Happy anniversary

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Plznate, Nov 14, 2010.

  1. Hahanerd

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary
    Happy anniversary

    Yeah, we always joke on MSN and stuffs.
     
  2. Shin

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion
    Happy anniversary

    Ah, okay. Lol.

    So how you been anyways?
     
  3. Hahanerd

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary
    Happy anniversary

    .................
     
  4. Hahanerd

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary
    Happy anniversary

    Good. Gonna go do something now.
     
  5. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    Happy anniversary

    [​IMG]
     
  6. Plznate

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Happy anniversary

    1. Ya i wasnt sure what the reqs were, but I just set my mind on completing another app.

    2. lol me and HHN have thrown shit at each other since back when we were like newfag marketfags. its a jersey thing

    3. I used to sell for.... ffs I cant even remember his name. He was a famous maxed 126 dueler. name is slipping me, but I never knew he scammed?

    4. Ill still sell rsc mills (I have a few bill of my own still), but ya I have been expanding.

    and I know you dont be hatin, and I said I have no issues with you at all except for the times when you seem hostile or looking for a fight, which confuses me occasionally since weve only ever had good business in the past : P

    igetit
     
  7. Shin

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion
    Happy anniversary

    Have fun.
     
  8. Shin

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion
    Happy anniversary

    Ah. I don't think you ever had to complete more than one app because you had won over the Staff somehow. Still don't know, but it's something that doesn't concern me, so I don't care.

    Lol.
    Newfagggg. Jersey thing? You have Jersey accent?
    Max level in RSC is 123. Regardless... he did scam. He actually scammed me out of a yellow partyhat and the goods that I had bought from you.

    I forget his name as well. I haven't played since then.
    That's good. I wish I had a few mills. I'd play again.
    Yeah. I just get bored. And that can lead to a bad mood sometimes. It happens.. but most times I catch myself before anything ensues.

    **I remember posting something harsh against you just a few weeks ago, but I forget what it was about and/or why I posted it.
     
  9. Plznate

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Happy anniversary

    "*I remember posting something harsh against you just a few weeks ago, but I forget what it was about and/or why I posted it."

    I dont really recall either, so I forget about it if you do nukka lol.
     
  10. Greg

    Greg Retired
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2008
    Posts:
    2,470
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Happy anniversary

    [​IMG]
























    what its the spam forum get ur serious st00f out of here
     
  11. Plznate

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Happy anniversary

    wtf was that lol
     
  12. Greg

    Greg Retired
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2008
    Posts:
    2,470
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Happy anniversary

    took of his clothes in like 3 seconds
     
  13. Greg

    Greg Retired
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2008
    Posts:
    2,470
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Happy anniversary

    guess you are not the only one who got shit on

    [​IMG]
     
  14. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    Happy anniversary

    [​IMG]
     
  15. Plznate

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Happy anniversary

    Why were you denied?

    wtf is that real?
     
  16. Greg

    Greg Retired
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2008
    Posts:
    2,470
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Happy anniversary

    [​IMG]
     
  17. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    Happy anniversary

    pornstar name?
     
  18. Greg

    Greg Retired
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2008
    Posts:
    2,470
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Happy anniversary

  19. Hahanerd

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary
    Happy anniversary

    Lmao.
     
  20. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    Happy anniversary

< Staying up late.. | The Legit Shop banned for scamming. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site