Adblock breaks this site

Halo 3s Ban Hammer?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Xbox Sales and Services' started by Thee Fanatic, Nov 2, 2010.

  1. Thee Fanatic

    Thee Fanatic Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    1,099
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Halo 3s Ban Hammer?

    Hey I was wondering if anyone knows if the Ban Hammer is lifted.
    I see alot of ppl turboing and its getting me mad that i cant do it bec im afirade ill get banned.

    I also know ppl that go in to mlg and slayer + social scrim and just have the other team quit for like mad games
    900 was the max in 1 day.

    this would tottaly get you banned so does anyone have any info it would help me tremendously.
    Thanks.
     
  2. jbot

    jbot Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2010
    Posts:
    160
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Halo 3s Ban Hammer?

    You don't get banned from quitting out anymore, that has been confirmed. I dont know about turboing though.
     
  3. Thee Fanatic

    Thee Fanatic Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    1,099
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Halo 3s Ban Hammer?

    Thanks
     
< Buying Halo Reach Lt Colonel | Halo 3 Recon Armour >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site