Hacked profiles 080518

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Wortel, May 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Hacked profiles 080518
  1. Unread #1 - May 8, 2018 at 10:34 AM
  2. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

Hacked profiles 080518

3. Unread #2 - May 20, 2018 at 7:19 PM
  4. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

Hacked profiles 080518

@infested123 was on that IP for a couple years, but his original IP was far from that, so it might've been bought or stolen. I see no active dispute so he can dispute if he ever returns to Sythe. @[email protected] is back on his account (and has been on it for several years), so that must've occurred around 2011-2013. @kootjedd is fine since that's his other account as well. As for @Ochocinco that account had an email match to @K03r, and they both lived around the same area (close geo-location matches), therefore I've banned that account as I'm inclined to believe it's the same person buying or hacking these accounts. As for @nameseller I'll leave that be as he's banned, but his original IP is from a state completely opposite from the IP that bought / hacked the account. If he ever disputes it'll be taken care of, however the OO hasn't been seen in nearly 10 years. Thanks for reporting this @Wortel, and sorry that this hasn't been handled sooner than expected.

^ Wortel likes this.
< Silent Gambler (blackhat) | PURBIDA >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site