Adblock breaks this site

Guys, I'm pretty scared now

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by x⁹, Sep 18, 2010.

  1. x⁹

    x⁹ Guest

    Referrals:
    1
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

    Well, for the last hour and a half, I've been hearing this scratching sound at my window. There's no tree branches near my window or anything which should be scratching on it. The scratching lasts for about 20 seconds (or until I check if there's anything there) then stops for a few minutes before starting again. Now, just that freaked me out a bit, but now I just got a text message from a number I don't recognise saying:

    "I R C u daniel" and then described what I was wearing in details. Just then, the scratching at the window started again.

    What should I do?
     
  2. I Own You All

    I Own You All Guru
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2009
    Posts:
    1,315
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

    Dunno.
     
  3. x⁹

    x⁹ Guest

    Referrals:
    1
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

    The other thing I'm wondering is WHO WAS PHONE??
     
  4. I Own You All

    I Own You All Guru
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2009
    Posts:
    1,315
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

    [​IMG]
    Figure somethng out!!!!!!

    It was me :)
    ​
     
  5. Nick

    Nick ♬♩ Young Forever ♪ ♫

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,204
    Referrals:
    40
    Sythe Gold:
    80
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

     
  6. tehsuperginge

    tehsuperginge Oh God How Did This Get Here I Am Not Good With Computer

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    1,679
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

    Check your IRC, look for suspicious strangers.
     
  7. HamJam

    HamJam Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2008
    Posts:
    3,433
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    Heidy
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

    wafflecopters
     
  8. snappie1000

    snappie1000 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2007
    Posts:
    464
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

    Penis.
     
  9. Karl

    Karl Devils Advocate
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2010
    Posts:
    5,755
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    110
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

    I R Cing your problem, x9.

    Could be ghosts?
     
  10. Feren Silver

    Feren Silver Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    Posts:
    6,663
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

    They climbing in yo windows, snatching yo people up

    Tryna rape em so you betta hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband cause they raping everybody out here



     
  11. Rsaccounttrader

    Rsaccounttrader Sythe Grandmaster
    rsaccounttrader Donor

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2007
    Posts:
    3,520
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

    What was number?
     
  12. Blade

    Blade tfw 2hi lmao
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    7,249
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    233
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2015 Valentine's Day 2015 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Christmas 2014 Verified Overwatch Master Halloween 2014 SytheSteamer
    OG Club Detective Pokémon Trainer
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

    win nig is win.
     
  13. Karl

    Karl Devils Advocate
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2010
    Posts:
    5,755
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    110
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

    1-800-GHOSTS
     
  14. Konner for 2012

    Konner for 2012 Nothin' but blue skies
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2010
    Posts:
    814
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

    I think it's a SINE.
     
  15. Karl

    Karl Devils Advocate
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2010
    Posts:
    5,755
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    110
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

    This could be Linked to my recent whereabouts..
     
  16. Brendan

    Brendan Your friendly neighbourhood cuck
    $50 USD Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2009
    Posts:
    8,418
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    18
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Christmas 2015 Valentine's Day 2016 Easter 2016 MushyMuncher Tier 1 Prizebox
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

    I saw IRC. You reminded me I should go in it...*Goes into the Sythe IRC*
     
  17. deadly serious

    deadly serious Grand Master

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2008
    Posts:
    3,755
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokémon Trainer
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

    Omg behind your curtains! It's the ghost cat that haunts IRC!
    [​IMG]
     
  18. ll champion

    ll champion Grand Master
    $25 USD Donor Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Posts:
    3,743
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    628
    Discord Unique ID:
    264479690293641217
    Discord Username:
    Ll champion
    Lumpy Space Princess
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

    be a man and see what is happinen
    uscared?
     
  19. awesome11

    awesome11 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2007
    Posts:
    1,048
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

    [​IMG]

    What do you think?
     
  20. HamJam

    HamJam Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2008
    Posts:
    3,433
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    Heidy
    Guys, I'm pretty scared now

    Be afraid, be very very afraid.
     
< What would you do for $ | Ross >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site