Adblock breaks this site

Guns N Roses.

Discussion in 'Music' started by Syko_Chicken, Dec 6, 2007.

  1. Syko_Chicken

    Syko_Chicken Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    709
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Guns N Roses.

    Dis/like? Explain why.

    I for one grew up with it so their music has kinda grown on me same with most of the older bands my fave song by them would have to be Knocking on Heavens Door ;)
     
  2. Leixner

    Leixner Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2007
    Posts:
    154
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Guns N Roses.

    Ye Knocking on Heavens door is the best song of them imho
    I like the band!
     
  3. Syko_Chicken

    Syko_Chicken Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    709
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Guns N Roses.

    Yes I do agree but November Rain and Sweet Child O Mine come in close tied second to me ;)
     
  4. Ermky

    Ermky Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2007
    Posts:
    754
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Guns N Roses.

    Ohh, November rain is so slow... And "Boring".

    Guns N' Roses are quite good. I like their old songs more tho.

    Their latest album, Called Chinese Democracy sucked, Sounds like they've lost their talent or something :S.

    My favourite song would have to be Civil War :p
     
  5. speljohan

    speljohan Guru
    Visual Basic Programmers

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2005
    Posts:
    1,450
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Guns N Roses.

    I don't really like their music. Most song are pretty boring and repetetive.
     
< Fruity Loops Studio (FLS) | My first slideshow on youtube ! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site