Guide Suggestions

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Brandeis, Apr 22, 2008.

Guide Suggestions
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 22, 2008 at 7:59 PM
  2. Brandeis
    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2007
    Posts:
    1,154
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Brandeis AKA WoW Blows
    Banned

    Guide Suggestions

    I was just wondering if there were any specific guides the public here at Sythe would like to see. I can write about pretty much anything in IRL, and some general computing knowledge, not too in depth. I just want some guide ideas, although I have a few now, I would like to do some that the members here would like. If you post a suggestion and I feel comfortable with the subject then I will create a guide for your suggestion. Just post here and I'll see if I can help you out, if not me someone else will perhaps be able to help you.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 23, 2008 at 7:51 PM
  4. GamerX
    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    GamerX Active Member

    Guide Suggestions

    [​IMG][/
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 23, 2008 at 7:58 PM
  6. Brandeis
    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2007
    Posts:
    1,154
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Brandeis AKA WoW Blows
    Banned

    Guide Suggestions

    No?....
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 24, 2008 at 12:18 AM
  8. Clank
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2008
    Posts:
    1,608
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Clank Guru
    Banned

    Guide Suggestions

    Try - A gide on how to find things to make guides about.
    =]
     
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 24, 2008 at 8:26 PM
  10. Eric
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2007
    Posts:
    3,344
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    25

    Eric Grand Master
    Banned

    Guide Suggestions

  11. Unread #6 - Apr 25, 2008 at 1:51 AM
  12. Clank
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2008
    Posts:
    1,608
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Clank Guru
    Banned

    Guide Suggestions

    Thanks lol.
     
  13. Unread #7 - May 10, 2008 at 12:19 AM
  14. Chantecleer
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2007
    Posts:
    2,556
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Chantecleer Grand Master

    Guide Suggestions

    think what people want/need. If you can write a guide on how people get something they NEED it would be better than a guide for something they WANT. And people want GP or fast skills on RS or something like that so think about it.
     
< Is there a spot on forums for vouches? | selling level 111! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site