Guess who...

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Skele, Jul 17, 2011.

Guess who...
  1. Unread #21 - Jul 17, 2011 at 8:14 PM
  2. Skele
    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    12,216
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox

    Skele ღ Heartbreak Kid ღ
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Guess who...

    You really made my day:) I'm not good with thank you's, so I'll resort to a big fat THANK YOU!!

    Fortunately, I already found a buyer :) So I'll refund your donation, but once again, thank you a lot!
     
  3. Unread #22 - Jul 17, 2011 at 8:15 PM
  4. quinck
    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2010
    Posts:
    701
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    3

    quinck Back from the dead.
    $50 USD Donor New

    Guess who...

    No problem skele, and I appreciate it :D
     
  5. Unread #23 - Jul 17, 2011 at 8:50 PM
  6. Rsaccounttrader
    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2007
    Posts:
    3,520
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Rsaccounttrader Sythe Grandmaster
    rsaccounttrader Donor

    Guess who...

    Please return for good skele. The staff could use you atm
     
< Urban Dictionary: Sythe | The Finest GFX you'll ever see, hands down >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site