Adblock breaks this site

Guess who...

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Skele, Jul 17, 2011.

  1. Skele

    Skele ღ Heartbreak Kid ღ
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    12,216
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Guess who...

    ...is shamelessly advertising his account that he would love to sell as soon as possible and might throw in some complimentary sexual favors.
     
  2. DragonTails

    DragonTails Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Discord Unique ID:
    590156334003912704
    Discord Username:
    wokyourdog
    Guess who...

    I thought you didn't trade lol
     
  3. Skele

    Skele ღ Heartbreak Kid ღ
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    12,216
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Guess who...

    Exception due to desperation.
     
  4. Austintheman

    Austintheman Hero

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2008
    Posts:
    5,110
    Referrals:
    58
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Christmas 2014 Halloween 2014 (2) Easter 2015 Homosex
    Guess who...

    just sell your body
     
  5. Skele

    Skele ღ Heartbreak Kid ღ
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    12,216
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Guess who...

    [​IMG]

    That'll be $7.50 please.
     
  6. ll champion

    ll champion Grand Master
    $25 USD Donor Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Posts:
    3,743
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    628
    Discord Unique ID:
    264479690293641217
    Discord Username:
    Ll champion
    Lumpy Space Princess
    Guess who...

    Hi skelemaster! Legacy ranks assemble...!
     
  7. Dom

    Dom in your head, rent free
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Posts:
    1,877
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    30
    Discord Unique ID:
    727418035048284161
    Two Factor Authentication User Lawrence Gohan has AIDS
    Guess who...

    Sure, I'd be glad to buy your Sythe account. How much? I'd like a BJ on the side, too, if possible.
     
  8. Austintheman

    Austintheman Hero

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2008
    Posts:
    5,110
    Referrals:
    58
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Christmas 2014 Halloween 2014 (2) Easter 2015 Homosex
    Guess who...

    accept rsgp?
     
  9. Plznate

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Guess who...

    I think OP is either a vader or an imposter
     
  10. Skele

    Skele ღ Heartbreak Kid ღ
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    12,216
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Guess who...

    Sorry no:( I haven't played runescape in forever. All I need is $7.50 in my Paypal for something ASAP.

    As tempting as that sounds...
     
  11. Skele

    Skele ღ Heartbreak Kid ღ
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    12,216
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Guess who...

    Or Sigex

    [​IMG]


    But really, just a pathetic old Skele who needs some money for something tonight.
     
  12. ll champion

    ll champion Grand Master
    $25 USD Donor Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Posts:
    3,743
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    628
    Discord Unique ID:
    264479690293641217
    Discord Username:
    Ll champion
    Lumpy Space Princess
    Guess who...

    I told you to stop buying lotion. What's wrong with the one i bought you
     
  13. Skele

    Skele ღ Heartbreak Kid ღ
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    12,216
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Guess who...

    Upon looking at my Paypal account I found 66 cents, so price has been lowered!

    Preparing my anus as we speak.
     
  14. Pokerking88

    Pokerking88 Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2010
    Posts:
    5,014
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Guess who...

    Vouch For That One Guy
     
  15. Skele

    Skele ღ Heartbreak Kid ღ
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    12,216
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Guess who...

    I'll put your name in my sig for a month as well!
     
  16. quinck

    quinck Back from the dead.
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2010
    Posts:
    701
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Guess who...

    Add me on msn Skele.
     
  17. FishFishy

    FishFishy I'm a good guy.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,985
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    54
    Guess who...

    I'll send you like 2.35 (all thats in my paypal) assuming it will send.
     
  18. Skele

    Skele ღ Heartbreak Kid ღ
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    12,216
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Guess who...

    I added you but I think something is wrong with my msn since it appears nobody can reply to my messages :/ We can trade via PM though.

    Replied to your pm:) If I can sell the account I'll give it back as all I need is $7.50 :)
     
  19. quinck

    quinck Back from the dead.
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2010
    Posts:
    701
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Guess who...

    The money has been sent!
    Kristian, you have sent $7.50 USD to Carney Enterprises.
     
  20. ll champion

    ll champion Grand Master
    $25 USD Donor Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Posts:
    3,743
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    628
    Discord Unique ID:
    264479690293641217
    Discord Username:
    Ll champion
    Lumpy Space Princess
    Guess who...

    Title was misleading.
     
< Urban Dictionary: Sythe | The Finest GFX you'll ever see, hands down >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site