Adblock breaks this site

GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by GreatGp, Nov 16, 2008.

  1. GreatGp

    GreatGp Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2008
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

  2. CSSISFTW

    CSSISFTW Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2008
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

    Would you sell your account?

    I would do mail or paypal?
     
  3. bulkgp

    bulkgp Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2008
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

    i added you msn
     
  4. GreatGp

    GreatGp Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2008
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

    paypal only atm. claim and cancel
     
  5. Mr AllMighty

    Mr AllMighty Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Posts:
    314
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

    Aren't you interested in selling them for 2.5$ each? :x
     
  6. GreatGp

    GreatGp Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2008
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

    have more in stock
     
  7. robinnnhood

    robinnnhood Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2005
    Posts:
    216
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

    Any way you could transfer the funds to a level 3?

    If yes, I will buy 100M

    Verified paypal, balance funded. Will also claim and cancel.
     
  8. Oneman

    Oneman Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

    I love this part............ , Don't buy off this prat.... , I wouldnt again purely because he's fat and weak,..... but more to the point..... , He is a pure scammer.... Now boys.... let me put it like this..... I hope he changes all his information.... But sadly for him I have his whole convo to Hand.... .And the great thing is.... I'm going to PM you all when you post a reply on any of his topics to make sure you know the truth.......

    I need not say anymore........... ;) , Prats like this I don't mind running over by accident.
     
  9. GreatGp

    GreatGp Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2008
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

    wtf? dude
     
  10. kingpin

    kingpin Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,178
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

    Half of your vouches are from the same person and copys of the orginal post, I will buy some if you go first.
     
  11. heyallbros123456

    heyallbros123456 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

    i might buy 50mil how much will it be in aus$ and will it be p2p or f2p *bh*

    edit* *
     
  12. GreatGp

    GreatGp Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2008
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

    not sure add me on msn
     
  13. I k0 You 2 Lumby

    I k0 You 2 Lumby Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

    Id buy 20m, but im low med has its for my skiller.
     
  14. GreatGp

    GreatGp Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2008
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

    add on msn if your wanting to purchase gp thanks adam.
     
  15. sirfartsalot

    sirfartsalot Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2008
    Posts:
    290
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

    can you go on my accoutn and xfer it if i pay extra.?
     
  16. mancream

    mancream Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2007
    Posts:
    396
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    157
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

    Possible to sell 10M? PM me if so.
     
  17. estew

    estew Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

  18. GreatGp

    GreatGp Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2008
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

    lol ... i was bullshitting u about being adamtheraver...
     
  19. GreatGp

    GreatGp Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2008
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

    i have vouches i cant be a scammer u fucking tool
     
  20. estew

    estew Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    GreatGp's Official Gold Shop *Re-Opened* *$3 Each*

    Hes A Scammer!! Trade At Your Own Risk!
     
< Selling GP (15p per 100k/£1.50 per mil) GBP [MM] | [SELLING] 1 us sms pin [RSGP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site