Adblock breaks this site

Good SoloQ Champions?

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by KerokeroCola, Mar 30, 2013.

  1. KerokeroCola

    KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,268
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Good SoloQ Champions?

    I usually play normal games with a full team of friends, or at least 3-4 of us. So I'm used to being able to play with competent people, and my champions of choice are team-oriented. Now that I'm trying to get through SoloQ ranked, I'm having a hard time working with these complete morons.

    Who is a good champion to carry a team of 4 dipshits?
     
  2. Direchampion

    Direchampion Go to Easyboosts.com for cheap and secure boosting!
    Direchampion Donor

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2012
    Posts:
    3,624
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    68
    Discord Username:
    Dire
    Two Factor Authentication User Pokémon Trainer Rupee Extreme Homosex Verified Challenger Tier 1 Prizebox Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Good SoloQ Champions?

    In general you should try playing champions that are able to get kills and snowball easily without jungle pressure.

    What role do you main? That would help me name some specific champions.
     
  3. The Red Panda

    The Red Panda Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 23, 2012
    Posts:
    423
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Good SoloQ Champions?

    Fizz is okay if you want to snowball. Most people don't know how to counter him, or even how to play against him. Best lane bully, and his damage is huge when fed with Mejais, etc.

    Akali is also very good. Mostly mobile assassins, or people that can snowball (which mobile assassins go very well with) are the best. (in my opinion, I'm quite new though)

    Not sure about bot lane, or jungle.
     
  4. Karisuchan

    Karisuchan Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2012
    Posts:
    423
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Good SoloQ Champions?

    I would reccomend AP Yi great laning unkillable and tons of damage.
     
  5. KerokeroCola

    KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,268
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Good SoloQ Champions?

    To be honest, my "main" role is support. Which means it doesn't really quite matter how good I am, if my ADC is trying to play an ASP Teemo or something. >_<

    I tried a game as Kass and it worked well. I'll buy Akali and play her up a bit and see if she's worth it too. Fuck this ELO hell...
     
  6. Sypherz

    Sypherz Legend
    $5 USD Donor New Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    23,745
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    622
    Discord Unique ID:
    1303476485860098070
    M
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Good SoloQ Champions?

    I carried my self from Silver to Plat very fast with Rumble Mid but I got bored of him. Not sure if he's still a solo q destroyer after the nerf.
     
  7. Saiyn

    Saiyn Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2012
    Posts:
    314
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Good SoloQ Champions?

    At least he's still viable unlike Urgot.
     
  8. KerokeroCola

    KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,268
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Good SoloQ Champions?

    In the few hundreds games I've played I'll honestly say I've never seen a Rumble mid. He's played top frequently, though.
     
  9. Roman774

    Roman774 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2013
    Posts:
    77
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Good SoloQ Champions?

    Akali I would definitely recommend. I would also recommend draven, he has a dominating early game presence allowing him to snowball very easily. He is good most of the game and is only outdamaged by lategame hypercarries. Ex- Vayne
     
  10. S

    S noobies

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    15,907
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    3,618
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Good SoloQ Champions?

    Play Mid.

    Akali, kat, diana, zed, khaxiz, tf and ryze.
     
  11. eennee

    eennee <>The Chemist<>
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2010
    Posts:
    2,354
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    36
    Discord Username:
    Ooogen
    Easter 2013 <3 n4n0
    Good SoloQ Champions?

    its hard to carry 4 people, or near impossible. my role of choice would be jungle: alistar or maokai can carry it if you are good.

    Top: Wukong
    Mid: Akali - can roll but you need to get fed, but once fed shes unstoppable if you play it right.
    Support: Blitzcrack or Thresh - they both have the potential to change teamfights
    ADC: Ezreal / MF / Caitlyn / Graves - doesnt matter who you play as adc, you rely too much on your team and I don't recommend using adc to carry.
     
  12. Shin

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion
    Good SoloQ Champions?

    I feel Akali and some other assassin's are situational champions.

    I had a game where I was 10-0 with Akali, but we ended up losing the game because I wasn't a tank and couldn't really engage 5v1 on their turret. Their team continued to get minion fed and their end-game comp was multitudes better than ours (too tanky... good damage).

    I feel the most luck has been coming from champions that are great brawlers, have great mobility, or great burst damage.

    Rengar, Xin, Lux, Talon, Cho'Gath, Veigar/Anivia (maybe) are just a few.
     
< Diamond Player - AMA | Choices between ADCs >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site