Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Gold4Dayz Unban

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Gold4Dayzzz, Aug 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gold4Dayzzz

    Gold4Dayzzz Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Gold4Dayz Unban

    I am not sure why I was banned, I havent scammed anybody, or anything like that. Really looking forward to using this site to swap gold and sell gold and wam, I am banned and there is no reason.
     
  2. Meteor

    Meteor Grand Master
    Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2015
    Posts:
    2,852
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    753
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Toast Wallet User Lanturn
    Gold4Dayz Unban

    You were banned for attempted scamming from this report: Gold4dayz Scam.

    If you want to be unbanned, you will need to instead submit a pardon in this section: Request a Pardon. Please make sure to read the stickies and post with the correct format.
     
    Sun likes this.
< trade caution | No need to keep checking -maxthedream >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site