God damn.

Discussion in 'Personal Support' started by The debater, Nov 4, 2012.

God damn.
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 4, 2012 at 1:37 AM
  2. The debater
    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2012
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    The debater Member

    God damn.

    Yeah so i guess i really need help or advice or something.

    My bestfriend told me that he had feelings for my girlfriend at one point. His girlfriend is my girlfriends best friend. Im kind of confused. If he says he's over her or even still likes her, i should be okay with it but i feel this really weird like anger feeling, even though she has never has liked him. This shouldn't annoy me but it does.

    Second of all, I have a feeling my girlfriend can be Bi, or does kiss and makeout with her bestfriends sometimes. I love my girlfriend and she says she loves me, is what shes doing, wrong?

    Bit of help needed since im kind of confused. What would YOU do, sythe.org? :/
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 4, 2012 at 1:51 AM
  4. Apith
    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2010
    Posts:
    4,386
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    697
    In Memory of Jon Christmas 2015 Christmas 2014 Halloween 2014 Homosex

    Apith Le
    Apith Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    God damn.

    Not worth ruining your friendship because he has a crush on your girlfriend, especially if you know that your gf doesn't like him. It would cause a chain reaction somehow because his gf's best friend is your gf.

    For the 2nd part, it's a tough one. I would confront her if you were fussed about it. This is a risky move, but it would show if she really loved you. Just ask her if she had any feelings for her best friend and/or if it meant anything when they made out, if you don't like it, ask her to stop. I suppose in a way you'd also be saving your best friend if she said it was serious. Just be careful she doesn't try to turn things on you, because she might try to make what she does look fine.

    But think of the possible outcomes of this, what might happen.

    2nd part, I'd say it's wrong. I mean she's still sort of cheating on you, she wouldn't like it if you did the same with a man. I mean being bi shouldn't just let a girl do this with other girls when they have a boyfriend.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 4, 2012 at 1:41 AM
  6. The debater
    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2012
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    The debater Member

    God damn.

    Im not ruining it, but i don't know it sort of does annoy me :p.

    I diid talk to her, turns out she's not Bi. And has kissed a girl once or twice. She swore and promised. I just had this gut feeling.

    Any more inputs on the first :l?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Nov 4, 2012 at 2:31 AM
  8. Apith
    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2010
    Posts:
    4,386
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    697
    In Memory of Jon Christmas 2015 Christmas 2014 Halloween 2014 Homosex

    Apith Le
    Apith Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    God damn.

    Is it worth ruining that friendship between you both because he likes your gf? It isn't fair for the both of you if it was ruined because of her, I'd just take it as a compliment that you have a hot gf. Unless he went deeper and said more than just feelings for her, more detail basically, then that's a bit different. If she doesn't like him, there's really nothing he can do anyway.

    Give it some time and observe how he acts with her.
     
< i am quite unstable minded and seek advice | Fucking helll. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site