Adblock breaks this site

gmauler possible maul/tank 85 mage!

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by the h0m1c1de, Mar 1, 2017.

  1. the h0m1c1de

    the h0m1c1de Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2017
    Posts:
    168
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    149
    gmauler possible maul/tank 85 mage!

    hi im Nathan selling this def lvl 30 mauler. im new I heard about this site from a friend. this account it has no memerbship and no cash just some gear and alitle rares. havnt used this account in a long time I have my 1 def pure I use, and trying to not let this one go to waste offer up for it, let me know what u think. paypal or osrs gp. thanks a lot. I am OO made it all hand trained. this account on eoc is a 1 def pure f2p good stats. has descent gold amount on rs3(eoc).

    A/W=80$

    Pics:

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]


     
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  2. the h0m1c1de

    the h0m1c1de Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2017
    Posts:
    168
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    149
    gmauler possible maul/tank 85 mage!

    Bump
     
< RunescapeAccountMarkt - Selling Maxed CB 126 Autowin 100M | ☯⚠Selling DDS STAKER & UNREGISTERED ACCOUNTS⚠☯ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site