Gifting Amazon Gift worth $11 for RSGP

Discussion in 'Digital Currency and Non-Game Sales' started by DignifiedSmurf, Apr 21, 2012.

Gifting Amazon Gift worth $11 for RSGP
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 21, 2012 at 6:49 PM
  2. DignifiedSmurf
    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    DignifiedSmurf Member

    Gifting Amazon Gift worth $11 for RSGP

    I am willing to purchase you anything off the Amazon Marketplace thats worth $11 max because I have a $11 gift card balance.. I am only accepting RSGP in return. Post offers below. I will provide a trusted middleman from here.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 23, 2012 at 3:42 PM
  4. DignifiedSmurf
    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    DignifiedSmurf Member

    Gifting Amazon Gift worth $11 for RSGP

    bump?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 23, 2012 at 5:48 PM
  6. DignifiedSmurf
    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    DignifiedSmurf Member

    Gifting Amazon Gift worth $11 for RSGP

    bump.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 23, 2012 at 8:58 PM
  8. fatality614seller
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2012
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    fatality614seller Member
    Banned

    Gifting Amazon Gift worth $11 for RSGP

    I'll buy it if you buy a giftcard and send it to me.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 24, 2012 at 7:17 PM
  10. MitchelltheGreat
    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2011
    Posts:
    2,006
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    St. Patrick's Day 2013 Easter 2013

    MitchelltheGreat Grand Master

    Gifting Amazon Gift worth $11 for RSGP

    you cant buy a gift card with gift card credits on amazon.
     
< Selling my GoDaddy Domain (PayPal) | [PAYPAL][RSGP} Selling Pokerstars Real Money $ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site