Adblock breaks this site

Giants or Pats??

Discussion in 'Archives' started by rs_revolution, Feb 1, 2008.

  1. Shredderbeam

    Shredderbeam Hero

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2006
    Posts:
    8,579
    Referrals:
    15
    Sythe Gold:
    664
    Giants or Pats??

    Hahahahahahaha, the Patriots lost, now I get to go console my diehard New England friends. :D
     
  2. reddogwwa

    reddogwwa Guru
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    May 30, 2005
    Posts:
    1,318
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Giants or Pats??

    [size=+10]Giants WON!!!![/size]
     
  3. Oreos

    Oreos Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2008
    Posts:
    444
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Giants or Pats??

    This is amazing even though I don't want it I won $125 dollars from a friend.:D
     
  4. Macroman

    Macroman Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,919
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    Giants or Pats??

    Has it been weekend ? and who wone.
     
  5. Moij1

    Moij1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2007
    Posts:
    425
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Giants or Pats??

    I fell asleep watching it... :(

    It was 12:30AM here though, they had it on the BBC randomly. I wanted the Giants to win anyway, solely on the basis that their firefox theme looks better.
     
  6. Eric

    Eric Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2007
    Posts:
    3,344
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    25
    Giants or Pats??

    whens the game?
     
  7. I love WøW §u¢ks

    I love WøW §u¢ks Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2007
    Posts:
    184
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Giants or Pats??

    I think the Patriots will win.
     
  8. Neurospartan

    Neurospartan Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2007
    Posts:
    152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Giants or Pats??

    Giants won!!! Eli Manning got a hybrid Cadillac Escalade ftw. XD
     
  9. PurePwnage

    PurePwnage Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2006
    Posts:
    234
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Giants or Pats??

    I cannot believe it. My parents being season-ticket holders and me just being a diehard Patriots fan, I am just shocked and very disappointed. I'm disappointed that we didn't go 19-0 and that Junior Seau didn't get his ring. I hope he comes back. I'm also very disappointed that the Patriots were so close to winning this. All they needed was to make one play, that sack where Eli got away from or intercept one pass and they would have won.

    I also didn't agree w/ some of the officiating. That fumble on the handoff to Bradshaw, where Woods jumped on the ball first and Ahmad Bradshaw clearly took it out of his hands after the whistle had sounded. And the push off by Amani Toomer on Randall Gay I believe. Ugh, it was just...I'm never going to get over it.
     
  10. Buns and Cheeks

    Buns and Cheeks Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2007
    Posts:
    877
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Giants or Pats??

    Giants won :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
     
  11. Jeffreycat

    Jeffreycat Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2007
    Posts:
    260
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Giants or Pats??

    And everyone thought the Patriots would win...LOL!
     
  12. saiyangohanz

    saiyangohanz Be alert, we need more lerts.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2008
    Posts:
    707
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Giants or Pats??

    I'm glad the patriots were stopped.. we didn't need another boston team winning a championship this year. It was bad enough i had to see colorado smashed when i went to game 4 of the world series..by boston :(
     
< MSN virus going around.. | Buyin Mems Pins..you Choose Your Price!!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site