Adblock breaks this site

GH2: Jordan 100% FC

Discussion in 'Video Clips' started by FretsOnFireGh2, Jul 29, 2009.

  1. FretsOnFireGh2

    FretsOnFireGh2 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2009
    Posts:
    1,049
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GH2: Jordan 100% FC




    This is an old video..just felt like posting it though because it's probably my favorite one on my channel :S

    I'm working on Heroes of Our Time on GH3 now..if I get it I'll post the video for you guys :p

    Also, does anyone know how to make the video show up in my post instead of the link? Couldn't figure it out.

    EDIT: Never mind, figured it out.
     
  2. xPHOBIAx

    xPHOBIAx Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2009
    Posts:
    1,116
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GH2: Jordan 100% FC

    "This video has been removed by user" :/
     
  3. fail3d

    fail3d Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2009
    Posts:
    333
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GH2: Jordan 100% FC

    watched this before he took down,

    That is amazing dude, you have your tv awful low when you play though, and this is on the hardest mode, whats it called again? havnt played GH in years
     
  4. FretsOnFireGh2

    FretsOnFireGh2 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2009
    Posts:
    1,049
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GH2: Jordan 100% FC

    It's called Expert :p

    And sorry guys, I had to take it down/put it back up for a sponsorship submission. Forgot to edit this post. I'll do it now.
     
  5. MegaMatt

    MegaMatt Death Or Glory
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 20, 2007
    Posts:
    6,103
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    GH2: Jordan 100% FC

    Nice job man.
     
< My Chris Hansen Remix Video. | Final warning, stop doing it! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site