General Trust Hacks Accounts.

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by berserker_helm, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
General Trust Hacks Accounts.
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 17, 2011 at 7:12 PM
  2. berserker_helm
    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2007
    Posts:
    912
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    berserker_helm Apprentice
    Banned

    General Trust Hacks Accounts.

    Ok, so while browsing through a thread I noticed General Trust had a signature that said something about geepeez.org. I was curious and went to the site, and found out it was mostly about hacking. So here we are. I would also like to add that in the first picture he is posting about using a VPN. Now why would you need to use a VPN unless you are hacking accounts and want to hide your IP?

    Here is his signature, proving he is "General" on GeePeez.org.

    [​IMG]

    Here is a picture proving it's him, yet again. If you look at his signature, his email says "[email protected]" and this picture says you get an @geepeez.org email address when you become VIP. His account is VIP. From my experience, whenever you get the @blahblah.com email (or @geepeez.org in this case) it's ALWAYS your forum username @blahblah.com (In this case, [email protected]) My whole point with this is that I am showing that ONLY the guy "General" from geepeez.org can have the email [email protected]. And "General Trust" from here displays that email, and also posts it in his threads on Sythe. Which I have proof of.

    [​IMG]

    Here is a picture of his posts on GeePeez.org.

    [​IMG]

    Look at them.. one is about spreading via Powerbot and another has to do with crypting.

    And just for the sake of it, if you look at my first screenshot he writes using yellow text. Look here.

    [​IMG]

    EDIT:

    More proof. This one shows that his account here on sythe, and on that site, both have the same signatures. He says he lives in NZL, so all a moderator has to do is trace his IP from here on Sythe and it *should* show him in NZL. Look also at his little application, one question states "Phished before?" In which his answer is "Yes." The application the picture shows is an application to join a phishing group.

    [​IMG]

    Look here, both emails match. Proves without a shadow of a doubt that they are the same person.

    [​IMG]

    AND here is his final nail in the coffin:

    [​IMG]

    I added him on MSN to see if I could get him to say anything without being too obvious. I said "Hmm I don't remember why I added you" and then that's when he said "Recovery Guide?" and then I proceeded to basically make him confess.

    I hope this is enough to get him banned. If it is not, then I thank you for your time in reading this over and I will try to gather more evidence.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 18, 2011 at 3:32 AM
  4. KerokeroCola
    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,268
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    14

    KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

    General Trust Hacks Accounts.

    If he has evidence that he is NOT General, he can dispute the ban he has now been issued.
     
< Ban Evader | Ban evader >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site