Game Predictions

Discussion in 'Sports, Health & Fitness' started by BeepBeep, May 12, 2017.

Game Predictions
  1. Unread #1 - May 12, 2017 at 8:06 PM
  2. BeepBeep
    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2016
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    88

    BeepBeep Member

    Game Predictions

    Does anyone know somebody that does score / game predictions for bet365 and has a decent ratio?
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 13, 2017 at 6:42 AM
  4. nevernotspurs
    Joined:
    May 16, 2013
    Posts:
    937
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    1,907
    Easter 2017 St. Patrick's Day 2017 SytheSteamer Lawrence

    nevernotspurs Buying all your unwanted miniranks for $3 each!
    $50 USD Donor New

  5. Unread #3 - May 13, 2017 at 6:44 AM
  6. BeepBeep
    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2016
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    88

    BeepBeep Member

    Game Predictions

    Thank you.
    Edit: you misunderstood my post. I meant I want to bet on the website bet365 but I want someone who has good game win prediction services.
     
    Last edited: May 13, 2017
  7. Unread #4 - May 13, 2017 at 6:47 AM
  8. nevernotspurs
    Joined:
    May 16, 2013
    Posts:
    937
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    1,907
    Easter 2017 St. Patrick's Day 2017 SytheSteamer Lawrence

    nevernotspurs Buying all your unwanted miniranks for $3 each!
    $50 USD Donor New

    Game Predictions

    I mean, I punt - I can give you some tips if you want?
     
  9. Unread #5 - May 13, 2017 at 8:55 AM
  10. holy cherrys
    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Posts:
    17,662
    Referrals:
    258
    Sythe Gold:
    442
    Discord Unique ID:
    327403654183387138
    Discord Username:
    holycherrys

    holy cherrys Legend

    Game Predictions

    listen arsenal r gonna get fuked today 2-0 and that's coming from a gunner. (please gamble responsibly)
     
  11. Unread #6 - May 27, 2017 at 7:56 AM
  12. Brunoboat
    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2016
    Posts:
    191
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    219

    Brunoboat Active Member
    Banned

    Game Predictions

    Arsenal lost
     
< Thoughts on creatine while cutting? | NBA Betting CAVS -9.5 and finals betting >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site