Adblock breaks this site

G mauler 56 cmb

Discussion in 'Price Checks' started by Silva, Aug 25, 2017.

  1. Silva

    Silva Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2017
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    58
  2. Superman

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262
    G mauler 56 cmb

    I'd say around $25-$50
     
    Silva likes this.
  3. Silva

    Silva Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2017
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    58
    G mauler 56 cmb

    Right higher than i thought, gathering it will be more the $25 mark since im new to this platform
     
    Superman likes this.
  4. LiveThatLife

    LiveThatLife Apprentice
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2016
    Posts:
    996
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    1,330
    G mauler 56 cmb

    I agree, I think it would go for $30ish to the right buyer, but with no vouches it may make it hard to get much. I say keep training it and sell it for a higher price!
     
    Silva likes this.
  5. Silva

    Silva Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2017
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    58
    G mauler 56 cmb

    Cheers, I've set it an A/W of around 18m with all considered. Feel like it's reasonable?
     
< PC Japanese Pokemon Cards(?) | PC Overwatch account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site