Adblock breaks this site

Future of Technology

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fatih, Mar 30, 2010.

  1. Fatih

    Fatih ๘̯͡ζWidsom ๘̯͡ζWithin
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2009
    Posts:
    1,737
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    5
  2. volvic

    volvic Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2009
    Posts:
    1,382
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Future of Technology

    This kinda shit gets my dick hard. Electronics is my field!

    But Apple aren't the competitors of this technology I've seen this kinda sensor technology before he's just improved it.
     
  3. Poker's Elite

    Poker's Elite Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2010
    Posts:
    275
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Future of Technology

    that's awesome!
     
  4. Fatih

    Fatih ๘̯͡ζWidsom ๘̯͡ζWithin
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2009
    Posts:
    1,737
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Future of Technology

    I pointed out apple because people like to think their products are cool.
     
  5. ilikepie1

    ilikepie1 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2007
    Posts:
    952
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Future of Technology

    Apple products are like sluts; they look sexy, but are only good for a one night stand.

    When I visited MIT in November, the professors that I talked to mentioned this kind of technology and how it could revolutionize portable computer technology.
    I think Pranav Mistry is a genius.
     
< Good app based phone? | Baseball >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site