funny names/famous ppl

Discussion in 'Archives' started by l33er th4n l33t, Jun 1, 2008.

funny names/famous ppl
  1. Unread #21 - Jun 4, 2008 at 12:43 PM
  2. Human
    Referrals:
    3

    Human Guest

    funny names/famous ppl

    I just made the account Imanannoyingguy.
     
  3. Unread #22 - Jun 4, 2008 at 2:23 PM
  4. precise
    Joined:
    May 26, 2005
    Posts:
    202
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    precise Active Member

    funny names/famous ppl

    I had a lvl 10 with a purp phat... Name was sm4ck1n h 0z. I sold the hat for gold and sold the gold to meft. 4 weeks later it was banned for an offensive name...
     
  5. Unread #23 - Jun 4, 2008 at 3:19 PM
  6. CH1C0
    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,097
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    CH1C0 Guru

    funny names/famous ppl

    Wasn't 3 Hit U banned?

    I saw the name Pk3r before
     
  7. Unread #24 - Jun 4, 2008 at 3:41 PM
  8. WTF IS WTH
    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2008
    Posts:
    350
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    WTF IS WTH Forum Addict

    funny names/famous ppl

    i saw 5pirit (zezimas wife :S eww?)
    and lol look at the text box "you pelt a snowball at 5pirit" i was owning her with snowballs for about 10mins easy then she hopped :p
    [​IMG]

    owned tbh.......
     
  9. Unread #25 - Jun 4, 2008 at 4:34 PM
  10. master jet1
    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2007
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    master jet1 Member

    funny names/famous ppl

    I didn't know that either till I went in his clan chat.:p
     
  11. Unread #26 - Jun 4, 2008 at 5:34 PM
  12. wookie6
    Joined:
    May 12, 2006
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    wookie6 Member

    funny names/famous ppl

    I saw jojo3000, kids ranqe, a few times frostydapker, Cali Ice, Skullator, a few rs mods, hiei the pk, vividvv,The do0rs and Lord V unit.
    And ofcourse i saw The Geek of Rs: zezima
     
  13. Unread #27 - Jun 4, 2008 at 6:59 PM
  14. Fate1
    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2005
    Posts:
    773
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    Fate1 Apprentice
    Banned

    funny names/famous ppl

    Dont know if anyone else remembers these names back in Runescape classic but, Zonghui, I saw him collecting big bones in wild and some guy attacked him and he pked him :p. LadyKillJoy.. pking of course.. I saw Alchemon um I forget the whole name but BlueRose something I think she got 99 smithing or something.. Now for Rs2.... wait.. I hate Rs2 I could care less about whos famous on there now.

    EDIT: I dont know if anyone knows these guys, but there were like my best friends on rsc. The names were Topme3, Topme4 and topper25. We pked all the time... good friends.. they quit when rsc died.. also topme4 quit rsc when he was hacked. I felt so bad for him. He had like 5 r2hs, a couple rune baxes tons of bronze arrows and tons of other stuff. I tried to get him to play again, gave him 3mill.. he didnt want it :(
     
  15. Unread #28 - Jun 4, 2008 at 7:00 PM
  16. rslover6992
    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2007
    Posts:
    254
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rslover6992 Forum Addict
    Banned

    funny names/famous ppl

    well i think everyone has seen zezima. ive seen defil3d, and ive done arma with
    i mahatma i and his tank
     
  17. Unread #29 - Jun 21, 2008 at 2:22 PM
  18. l33er th4n l33t
    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2008
    Posts:
    151
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    l33er th4n l33t Active Member

    funny names/famous ppl

    i just saw, O solo mio and mauling mj
     
  19. Unread #30 - Jun 27, 2008 at 7:39 PM
  20. Pure pker213
    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2007
    Posts:
    438
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Pure pker213 Forum Addict
    Banned

    funny names/famous ppl

    Ive talked to zezima in irc, in rs ive seen o solo mio, lt famous, talked with fredmcgarry at a zybez party, talked to dancing rick, x daniel o, i did ba with u should, friends with crazymartini, saw r 4 p 1 d z at pc, put ur name, boss vly,bleeding end, pking fight, the zybez,pexa,g page 9,you got pain,gertjaars,
    boders,snag whip,squirl100,cowclone,firemaster9, quisty, lordreverse, maybe down, talked with eat b0ltz once when he was selling his p hat,and santereni

    Random pics of ppl-
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/7387/080427150747ja4.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/287/080511181242jc2.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/4783/080514205208sx1.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/295/080517121920rj1.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/993/080518112352zl3.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/977/080518130723ge7.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8969/080522153230aa7.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8361/080523121235wj8.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/5638/080524225058av8.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/1184/080524232239ny6.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/5021/080526132930sz9.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/2937/080526133343qr5.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/4741/080530180831ae1.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8505/080531164809qx2.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/6759/080627125735ck4.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/460/080406134405uc6.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/4965/080412162931pi5.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/7923/080427141705uv0.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3128/080504141444jv6.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/1844/080504142308rb7.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/6586/080504142325eu7.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/803/080510162253em7.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/7636/080511173047yg8.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/165/080513150348sh3.png
     
  21. Unread #31 - Jun 27, 2008 at 7:41 PM
  22. Pure pker213
    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2007
    Posts:
    438
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Pure pker213 Forum Addict
    Banned

    funny names/famous ppl

    I also have pked with elvemage, _23rdmarch, deadball0 all of them are bsing nubs i hate em
     
< need official mm! | How do I get up here? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site