Funny IRC Quotes

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by dragonfire455, Sep 10, 2010.

Funny IRC Quotes
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 10, 2010 at 8:19 AM
  2. dragonfire455
    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2008
    Posts:
    373
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    dragonfire455 Forum Addict

    Funny IRC Quotes

    I'll start:

    <science> anyone here
    <science> fuck u all
    <science> u gay mother fuckers
    <science> ill rape ur moms

    gogogo
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 10, 2010 at 9:57 AM
  4. Jimsworth
    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2010
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Jimsworth Newcomer
    Banned

    Funny IRC Quotes

    [17:05] <Odep> youtube has quality stuff
    [17:05] <Odep> no doubt
    [17:06] <Odep> I like it when parents post vids of their newborns crawling and shit... like ppl care on the internet
    [17:06] <Odep> I just make comments like "I came" etc
    [17:06] <Simma> who cares bro
    [17:07] <Simma> They probably uploaded it to show to relatives
    [17:07] <Simma> let people do what they want to do
    [17:07] <Odep> I am
    [17:07] <Odep> I'll just comment about how I'm masturbating to their newborn
    [17:07] <Odep> I hope they like it
    [17:07] <Odep> welcome to the fucking internet
    [17:07] <Solid_Tank> hahaha
    [17:08] * Simma sets mode: +b *!*@Ghosts-46E2FA62.hsd1.ga.comcast.net
    [17:08] <Simma> Nigger
    [17:08] <Simma> You're ruining the good vibes
     
< Im back But With a Twc :( | You must post ITT or.... >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site