Adblock breaks this site

Fuckin'...

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Zypur, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louis

    Louis MSN: [email protected]
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2008
    Posts:
    4,565
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fuckin'...

    giddy4admin tbh
     
  2. bookmen

    bookmen Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2009
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fuckin'...

    First replace ben with robert, then think about promoting dartharon.
     
  3. x⁹

    x⁹ Guest

    Referrals:
    1
    Fuckin'...

    Hell no.
    Nothing personal against Giddy, of course.
    Two reasons:

    1) Already have plenty of admins
    2) Giddy's been staff for only a few months. Not long at all.
     
  4. Louis

    Louis MSN: [email protected]
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2008
    Posts:
    4,565
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fuckin'...

    ur doin it wrong
     
  5. Shin

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion
    Fuckin'...

    Now that Ryan has come back, and Sin has been promoted.

    How long was Sin a Global before becoming Admin? And she came back as a Global.

    Sin666?
    3-13-09 to 7-03-09 to come back as Global and be promoted to Admin.

    Giddy?
    11-25-09 to 2-22-09 to become a Global.

    Obviously Giddy has been a Mod on this website longer, but he did resign for a small bit, I believe, due to some issues.

    --------------------

    Hm. =\
     
  6. i noob killer i

    i noob killer i Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts:
    2,524
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fuckin'...

    i must agree with this :)
     
  7. Darkgroove

    Darkgroove Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Fuckin'...

    ...

    Sin has been MOD in the past, you know she left and came back as well...

    I SAID MOD NOT ADMIN GRRRRRRR
     
  8. Ganzta-Freak

    Ganzta-Freak Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 18, 2007
    Posts:
    2,307
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fuckin'...

    Darthatron for global? :eek:
    Sure. I agree.
     
  9. NickV

    NickV Float On
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2007
    Posts:
    3,015
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Fuckin'...

    ^

    Darcy 4 Global
    Support.
     
  10. neschn

    neschn Guru

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2008
    Posts:
    1,906
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28
    Fuckin'...

    I think R33L should be Global first then Darthatron
     
  11. Darthatron

    Darthatron Massive Troll
    Retired Sectional Moderator Visual Basic Programmers

    Joined:
    May 22, 2006
    Posts:
    1,612
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fuckin'...

    Thanks for the support guys. :)

    *goes to bed*
     
  12. Graham

    Graham Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2009
    Posts:
    621
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fuckin'...

    I say unb4nn3d for admin...:p

    I could see Darcy as a global, I'm not really sure how much work he does because I can't tell. We'll see how the cookie crumbles though...
     
  13. SuF

    SuF Legend
    Pirate Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    14,211
    Referrals:
    28
    Sythe Gold:
    1,234
    Discord Unique ID:
    203283096668340224
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Fuckin'...

    I told you people wanted you to be global silly boy. >_<.
     
  14. Covey

    Covey Creator of EliteSwitch
    Retired Sectional Moderator Visual Basic Programmers

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2005
    Posts:
    4,510
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Discord Unique ID:
    807246764155338833
    Discord Username:
    Covey#1816
    Fuckin'...

    In my experiences, Programming Mods are always over looked because not many members of the community visit that section.
     
  15. HeavenLord

    HeavenLord ujean
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2007
    Posts:
    2,664
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fuckin'...

    So true, Darcy for global definitely. He is a hardworker and has been here longer than most of the globals yet hes still a sectional.

    Btw: I'll beat you in our ras contests next time D:
     
  16. Tezlin

    Tezlin Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2008
    Posts:
    1,780
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fuckin'...

    Darcy4replacesytheasadmin!
     
  17. FC&amp;W

    FC&amp;W Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2009
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fuckin'...

    I completely agree with the suggestion for unb4nn3d for admin. He does a lot on this website. Very deserving. :)
     
  18. Shin

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion
    Fuckin'...

    I know this, but x9 said that Giddy has only been Mod for a few months. It's almost a year now.

    Lmfao. Just a WoW Sectional pls.

    That I must agree with.

    Where'd your Ex-Mod Rank go? :x

    Go go go now!! 2 pages! :]
     
  19. fr0styb0w

    fr0styb0w Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2008
    Posts:
    380
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fuckin'...

    Hey Zypur I know this is off topic but can I have my vouch I also agree that he should be a global :D
     
  20. Covey

    Covey Creator of EliteSwitch
    Retired Sectional Moderator Visual Basic Programmers

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2005
    Posts:
    4,510
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Discord Unique ID:
    807246764155338833
    Discord Username:
    Covey#1816
    Fuckin'...

    Was the ras contest comment directed at me? If it was i don't even know what that is :s

    No idea :s
     
< RuneScape Market License | Sythe should make a post in Meet The Staff >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site