Adblock breaks this site

FS:: Cs:Source, Battlefield:BC2, L4D2, Portal

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by Razorz, Jun 4, 2010.

  1. Razorz

    Razorz Member

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2005
    Posts:
    71
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FS:: Cs:Source, Battlefield:BC2, L4D2, Portal

    1: Only accept Paypal
    2: Use an official MM or you go first
    3: I will not do a half/half trade
    4: I will not accept game accounts or runescape, ONLY paypal USD.
    5: Don't waste my time
    6: Account was made on June 14 of last year 2009
    7: No low ballers, I will not accept anything under $80

    [​IMG]
     
  2. papierclip

    papierclip Member

    Joined:
    May 5, 2010
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FS:: Cs:Source, Battlefield:BC2, L4D2, Portal

    Do you really think anyone will buy it for $80? xD
    lolled
     
  3. torstai

    torstai Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2010
    Posts:
    245
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FS:: Cs:Source, Battlefield:BC2, L4D2, Portal

    You're askin tOoOoOo much. This is the black market :I
     
  4. Razorz

    Razorz Member

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2005
    Posts:
    71
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FS:: Cs:Source, Battlefield:BC2, L4D2, Portal

    Grow up little child, I got an offer of $75.
     
  5. Razorz

    Razorz Member

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2005
    Posts:
    71
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FS:: Cs:Source, Battlefield:BC2, L4D2, Portal

    I got an offer of $75, how much do people here expect to buy this for? Retail these games add up to more than $120.
     
  6. Mini123

    Mini123 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2010
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FS:: Cs:Source, Battlefield:BC2, L4D2, Portal

    good luck :/
     
  7. skitt

    skitt Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2009
    Posts:
    147
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FS:: Cs:Source, Battlefield:BC2, L4D2, Portal

    The hole point of buying on this site is that you don't pay retail. I'm keen to buy, but if you've got a offer of $75 already, take it. Cause you wont get anything close to that.

    My guess is that you are trying to bluff. Well you're trying too hard ;)
     
  8. Razorz

    Razorz Member

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2005
    Posts:
    71
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FS:: Cs:Source, Battlefield:BC2, L4D2, Portal

    Nope, I'm not bluffing, I don't have a reason too. Retail is $120, I ask for $80, what does a steam account with these games usually go for on here?
     
  9. ayr-I

    ayr-I Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2010
    Posts:
    83
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FS:: Cs:Source, Battlefield:BC2, L4D2, Portal

    id say max 15
     
  10. element575

    element575 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2010
    Posts:
    103
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FS:: Cs:Source, Battlefield:BC2, L4D2, Portal

    They only add up to 100 >< Portal is free lol. And 20 dollars off isnt much fo the black market
     
  11. Mini123

    Mini123 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2010
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FS:: Cs:Source, Battlefield:BC2, L4D2, Portal

    portal was free :) unless people didnt download it... they now have to pay for it lol
     
  12. skitt

    skitt Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2009
    Posts:
    147
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    FS:: Cs:Source, Battlefield:BC2, L4D2, Portal

    If you want too sell it add me ;)
     
< selling a 6 digit AND 0:0:20000000x for steam gift | Steam Account for sale! - GOOD DEAL! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site