Adblock breaks this site

{Frost Dragon Killer}85 Dungeoneering main

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by reddeath210, Feb 25, 2015.

  1. reddeath210

    reddeath210 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2011
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {Frost Dragon Killer}85 Dungeoneering main

    Hello everyone I have an old account I made awhile back and botted to 85 dungeoneering, to sell about 3-4years ago. Account has SAT EVER SINCE THAT POINT. Recently started playing 07scape again, and need gold.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Yes i know the majority of the pictures are old, I have owned this account for along time, upon request i can obtain updated photos. Looking for only 07 GP. I will not go first, if you want to get an MM, you can at your expense
     
  2. reddeath210

    reddeath210 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2011
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {Frost Dragon Killer}85 Dungeoneering main

    Bumpppppp
     
  3. reddeath210

    reddeath210 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2011
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {Frost Dragon Killer}85 Dungeoneering main

    {{{{bumppp}}}}
     
  4. Iron_Chubz

    Iron_Chubz Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2015
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {Frost Dragon Killer}85 Dungeoneering main

    Whats a price margin that you are looking for this account? I can do PayPal or GP. Let me know!

    Cheers!
     
  5. reddeath210

    reddeath210 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2011
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {Frost Dragon Killer}85 Dungeoneering main

    Dont know really, havent sold account an account in awhile, looking for 07 gold.
     
  6. reddeath210

    reddeath210 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2011
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {Frost Dragon Killer}85 Dungeoneering main

    {{{bump}}}
     
< [Selling] - Level 138 - [10 Year Veteran] [96% Full Sirenic!] [No Ban Marks] | Looking for starter accounts(PayP ONLY) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site