Adblock breaks this site

[Free,Vouch]Need Alcher! 1K alchs

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Badlordsmurf, Oct 5, 2008.

  1. Badlordsmurf

    Badlordsmurf Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2005
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Free,Vouch]Need Alcher! 1K alchs

    Busy Getting Done!!
     
  2. Your Sister

    Your Sister Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2008
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Free,Vouch]Need Alcher! 1K alchs

    I can do this ;P
     
  3. Badlordsmurf

    Badlordsmurf Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2005
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Free,Vouch]Need Alcher! 1K alchs

    Yes plz =) I'll pm u the details?
     
  4. cdrpep

    cdrpep Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2008
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Free,Vouch]Need Alcher! 1K alchs

    Im up to it?
     
  5. Badlordsmurf

    Badlordsmurf Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2005
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Free,Vouch]Need Alcher! 1K alchs

    He's doing it!
     
  6. Badlordsmurf

    Badlordsmurf Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2005
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Free,Vouch]Need Alcher! 1K alchs

    He's not doing it!

    Someone else?
     
  7. pur3aliv3

    pur3aliv3 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2008
    Posts:
    682
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    [Free,Vouch]Need Alcher! 1K alchs

    Hey Ill do it
     
  8. Badlordsmurf

    Badlordsmurf Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2005
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Free,Vouch]Need Alcher! 1K alchs

    Pmed you!
     
  9. pur3aliv3

    pur3aliv3 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2008
    Posts:
    682
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    [Free,Vouch]Need Alcher! 1K alchs

    Pm me your msn
     
  10. Badlordsmurf

    Badlordsmurf Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2005
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Free,Vouch]Need Alcher! 1K alchs

    He's doing it!
     
  11. Dog Collar

    Dog Collar Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [Free,Vouch]Need Alcher! 1K alchs

    I can do if he doesnt, i know im not trusted but im very legit and efficent. If you decide to use me add my msn [email protected] or pm me. =]
     
  12. Badlordsmurf

    Badlordsmurf Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2005
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Free,Vouch]Need Alcher! 1K alchs

    Soz! He's already doing it!
     
  13. sara lovers

    sara lovers Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    682
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Free,Vouch]Need Alcher! 1K alchs

    I can do it if pur3 doesn't.

    EDIT: Don't even think about posting saying he's doing it! I can read.
     
  14. Badlordsmurf

    Badlordsmurf Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2005
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Free,Vouch]Need Alcher! 1K alchs

    As I said above:
    He's busy doing it!
     
  15. sara lovers

    sara lovers Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    682
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Free,Vouch]Need Alcher! 1K alchs

    I know! Learn to read? I said, if he doesn't finish it like the last 2-3 people, I am open.
     
  16. Badlordsmurf

    Badlordsmurf Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2005
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Free,Vouch]Need Alcher! 1K alchs

    Learn to read?

    I said he's already doing it. meaning... He is already on the account alching the yew longs!

    But if he happens to quit earlier, ill ask you =)
     
  17. sara lovers

    sara lovers Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    682
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Free,Vouch]Need Alcher! 1K alchs

    That's what i've been saying the last 2 posts...
     
< I need str 1 - 30 for a vouch | Demon Training Skills >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site