[FREE]Soul wars service.

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by abdullah-sulo070, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[FREE]Soul wars service.
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 22, 2010 at 9:07 AM
  2. abdullah-sulo070
    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2010
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    abdullah-sulo070 Newcomer
    Banned

    [FREE]Soul wars service.

    Hey guys, im new here got old account but got banned because of selling guide without re-sale rights.
    Sorry:p


    So basically, title says all.

    Doing free Soul Wars services. Note: The max ammount you can order of zeals is 200!

    The time of this will be arround 2-4 days.

    Current orders:
    - l PvM I (100 zeal)
    - Koenvdv (200 zeal)

    Rules:

    NOTE: A vouch would be HIGHLY APPRECIATED for each Zeal request done
    - I have the right to deny a service if I feel unfortamble about it.
    - Atleast have some armour equiped for defence bonus, and so you wont be botting NAKED.
    - It can also be done by hand but then you will be paying $3 UP FRONT!
    - I am not held resposible if you're account gets banned while SW'ing (It wont anyways so no worries)


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Contact me at: [email protected]​
     
< Free Powerleveling/goldfarming First 5 People! | Free Godwars Dungeon(bandos) Trips >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site