Adblock breaks this site

Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by LMCampbell, Jan 12, 2010.

  1. ice breaker

    ice breaker Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2008
    Posts:
    418
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    Yo will you gold farm for me? and maybe get mining or fishing or any skill you want up?
     
  2. zac741

    zac741 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2010
    Posts:
    464
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    I need you to train me pures mining from 49-60 can you do?
     
  3. I Laffd

    I Laffd Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2009
    Posts:
    566
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    My mining from 63 - 73?
     
  4. LMCampbell

    LMCampbell Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2009
    Posts:
    165
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    Bump...2 days left
    I will accept all orders placed.
     
  5. Throne

    Throne Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2010
    Posts:
    639
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    Def 46-60?
     
  6. LMCampbell

    LMCampbell Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2009
    Posts:
    165
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    K your on the list, will PM you when i can do it.
     
  7. thexdartxkid

    thexdartxkid Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2010
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    could u do 1-40 str on my obby mauler?
     
  8. LMCampbell

    LMCampbell Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2009
    Posts:
    165
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    Due to the fact your temporily banned, but if you get back to me when unbanned i will.
    Your on the list.
     
  9. Jay Sean

    Jay Sean Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2009
    Posts:
    216
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    You have not answered me :'(
     
  10. LMCampbell

    LMCampbell Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2009
    Posts:
    165
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    I can do 24 to 50 woodcutting with 0.5 mil prob since i'll just do willows and oaks.
    Add my MSN or send me a PM of Details.
     
  11. swagdoll

    swagdoll Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2010
    Posts:
    403
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    can you do my def 19-40? thanks alot (BIG RED VOUCH) in return
     
  12. willemtencate

    willemtencate Member

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2010
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    You already did something for me once, but that account got hacked :( So I have a new one and I want 60-70 range done. I understand if you don't want to, but if you do then hit me up =)

    Cheers
     
  13. Jay Sean

    Jay Sean Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2009
    Posts:
    216
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    Well my wc is 51 now what could you get it up to? 60-65?
     
  14. Mweddle

    Mweddle Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2009
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    Got a deal then! Pm' me with when you can get it done and I'll reply with the pass.
     
  15. LMCampbell

    LMCampbell Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2009
    Posts:
    165
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    Jay- I'll Get it to 65

    Will-I'll do some range not sure if i'll do it to 70, i'll talk when i have time.

    Swagdoll- I'll PM when i have time.

    Mweddle- I'll Contact when i can do it.
     
  16. LMCampbell

    LMCampbell Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2009
    Posts:
    165
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    Bump still doing them.. :D
     
  17. 5tock market

    5tock market Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Posts:
    352
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    MEMEMEMEME!

    Either max amount of zeals u can get me or can u get me 74-85 str?
     
  18. LMCampbell

    LMCampbell Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2009
    Posts:
    165
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    i'll get you 50 zeal..?
     
  19. H3 shane H3

    H3 shane H3 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2009
    Posts:
    488
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    if u still doing free think you could get me 20 zeal?
     
  20. Arya

    Arya Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2008
    Posts:
    1,414
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    160
    Discord Unique ID:
    848009003737153567
    Discord Username:
    aryaauneexus
    Free Services(Only running for 2 weeks)

    You seem to be doing some fairly large jobs.

    If your service is still up, would you mind 1-60 hunter? [~270K EXP.]
     
< Kyle's Every Skill Service | Soul Wars/ Hunter. Small job (1 pin) (3.50 paypal) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site