Free Questing Service

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Questing Services' started by lunasgood, Sep 7, 2016.

Free Questing Service
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 7, 2016 at 2:54 PM
  2. lunasgood
    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2016
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15

    lunasgood Newcomer

    Free Questing Service

    I am doing some free questing to get my reputation up!

    -You cannot log into the account while I am doing a service.
    -I am not responsible for any bans or mutes during or after the service.
    -You MUST have everything required for the quest. (for any bosses I may require runes and/or armor)

    If you require my services you can pm me or add me on skype- live:thatsaluna

    Lastly, if I completed the task and you are satisfied. You can leave a vouch here:
    Luna's Vouches
     
< Need the following quests done | Price on these quests? Individual quest quote Please. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site