[free/pp] *Professional Skill training* [free/pp]

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Flashback, Dec 25, 2009.

[free/pp] *Professional Skill training* [free/pp]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 25, 2009 at 12:54 PM
  2. Flashback
    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2009
    Posts:
    259
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Flashback Forum Addict

    [free/pp] *Professional Skill training* [free/pp]

    Skills I train are marked in PINK.

    NOTE: All skills are done by hand. If requested then with RSBOT.

    But First off the rules.

    *READ!*

    1.Have recovery questions or email set.
    2.Do not ask for any 1-99 for free.
    3.For Member skills You must have membership credit,I will not make You a member.
    4.You must have the items ready for the skill. If not atleast have some cash so I can buy the items.

    *
    Your rights*
    1.You have the right to cancel the training anytime.
    2.You have the right to log in to check the account anytime.
    3.You have the right to ask for bot training.
    4.You have the right to request more than 1 skill training anytime.
    5.You have the right to ask for better training quality
    6.You have the right to ask for your rights :laugh:

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Skills+Prices*
    Prices are very negotiable!
    YOU MUST HAVE EVERYTHING SUPPLIED.

    Agility
    = 1-45 FREE
    45-50 Each level 2.0$
    50-60 Each level 3.0$
    60-70 Each level 4.0$
    70-76 Each level 5.0$
    76-80 Each level 5.7$
    80-90 Each level 6.0$
    90-99 Each level 9.0$


    Attack = 1-35 FREE
    35-50 Each level 1.0$
    50-60 Each level 1.7$
    60-70 Each level 2.0$
    70-75 Each level 2.5$
    75-80 Each level 3.0$
    80-90 Each level 5.0$
    90-99 Each level 10.0$


    Construction - I DONT TRAIN

    Cooking = 1-40 FREE
    40-45 Each level 0.5$
    45-50 Each level 0.7$
    50-55 Each level 0.9$
    55-60 Each level 1.0$
    60-65 Each level 1.2$
    65-70 Each level 1.5$
    70-75 Each level 1.6$
    75-80 Each level 1.9$
    80-86 Each level 2.2$
    86-90 Each level 2.7$
    90-94 Each level 3.3$
    94-99 Each level 4.5$



    Crafting - I DONT TRAIN

    Defense = 1-32 FREE

    32-39 Each level 0.9$
    39-45 Each level 1.2$
    45-50 Each level 1.5$
    50-59 Each level 1.8$
    59-65 Each level 2.0$
    65-70 Each level 2.3$
    70-75 Each level 2.6$
    75-80 Each level 3.0$
    80-90 Each level 3.6$
    90-94 Each level 3.9$
    94-98 Each level 4.3$
    98-99 One level 6$


    Farming - I DONT TRAIN

    Firemaking = 1-50 FREE
    50-55 Each level 0.3$
    55-65 Each level 0.7$
    65-72 Each level 0.9$
    72-75 Each level 1.1$
    75-85 Each level 1.5$
    85-87 Each level 1.9$
    87-93 Each level 2.4$
    93-99 Each level 3.0$


    Fishing = 1-35 FREE
    35-40 Each level 0.2$
    40-44 Each level 0.5$
    44-50 Each level 0.7$
    50-55 Each level 0.9$
    55-60 Each level 1.2$
    60-64 Each level 1.6$
    64-68 Each level 1.9$
    68-73 Each level 2.2$
    73-75 Each level 2.5$
    75-78 Each level 2.8$
    78-82 Each level 3.1$
    82-85 Each level 3.5$
    85-89 Each level 3.7$
    89-92 Each level 4.0$
    92-95 Each level 4.5$
    95-99 Each level 4.9$


    Fletching - I DONT TRAIN

    Herblore - I DONT TRAIN

    Hitpoints - I specially dont train HP,It comes with ATK,DEF,STR

    Hunter = 2-25 FREE
    25-35 Each level 0.2$
    35-40 Each level 0.5$
    40-45 Each level 0.6$
    45-50 Each level 0.9$
    50-57 Each level 1.1$
    57-60 Each level 1.4$
    60-64 Each level 1.6$
    64-67 Each level 1.75$
    67-70 Each level 1.81$
    70-74 Each level 2.0$
    74-77 Each level 2.3$
    77-80 Each level 2.6$
    80-83 Each level 2.8$
    83-86 Each level 3.1$
    86-90 Each level 3.4$
    90-93 Each level 3.6$
    93-95 Each level 3.8$
    95-98 Each level 4.0$
    98-99 This one level is 5.5$


    Magic - SORRY,I DONT TRAIN.

    Mining = 1-30 FREE
    30-40 Each level 0.3$
    40-47 Each level 0.6$
    47-52 Each level 0.9$
    52-55 Each level 1.0$
    55-60 Each level 1.3$
    60-65 Each level 1.6$
    65-68 Each level 1.9$
    68-72 Each level 2.2$
    72-75 Each level 2.5$
    75-78 Each level 2.8$
    78-82 Each level 3.1$
    82-86 Each level 3.6$
    86-90 Each level 4.0$
    90-94 Each level 4.7$
    94-98 Each level 5.0$
    98-99 Each level 6.0$


    Prayer - SORRY, I WONT TRAIN

    Ranging = 1-25 FREE
    25-30 Each level 0.5$
    30-45 Each level 1.4$
    45-50 Each level 1.7$

    (Wont train it any further,sorry.)

    Runecrafting - WONT TRAIN

    Slayer - WONT TRAIN,I APOLOGIZE

    Smithing - WONT TRAIN

    Strength = 1-30 FREE
    30-37 Each level 0.4$
    37-42 Each level 0.6$
    42-47 Each level 1.0$
    47-52 Each level 1.4$
    52-57 Each level 1.7$
    57-61 Each level 1.9$
    61-65 Each level 2.2$
    65-68 Each level 2.4$
    68-72 Each level 2.6$
    72-75 Each level 2.9$
    75-80 Each level 3.0$
    80-84 Each level 3.4$
    84-88 Each level 3.8$
    88-92 Each level 4.1$
    92-95 Each level 5.5$
    95-98 Each level 6.0$
    98-99 This one level for 10.0$


    Summoning - WONT TRAIN,ITS HARD.

    Thieving - WONT TRAIN.

    Woodcutting = 1-30 FREE
    30-35 Each level 0.2$
    35-40 Each level 0.4$
    40-45 Each level 0.6$
    45-50 Each level 0.7$
    50-55 Each level 1.0$
    55-60 Each level 1.4$
    60-65 Each level 1.6$
    65-69 Each level 1.9$
    69-73 Each level 2.2$
    73-80 Each level 2.7$
    80-85 Each level 3.0$
    85-90 Each level 3.7$
    90-95 Each level 4.2$
    95-98 Each level 4.8$
    98-99 This one level for 7.0$




    I Will do these skills All by MYSELF. I got nobody to help me and i will not hire one. This is for your safety.
    ALL THE PROFIT FROM THE TRAINING IS ALL YOURS! I DONT HAVE THIS RIGHT TO TAKE YOUR PROFIT AWAY.


    MY ONE AND ONLY MSN IS : [email protected]
    PRICES ARE EXTREMELY NEGOTIABLE.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 27, 2009 at 7:41 AM
  4. Corz Bra
    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2009
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Corz Bra Newcomer

    [free/pp] *Professional Skill training* [free/pp]

    Vouch for flashback, 1-30wc for free :).
     
< Need some FREE training! | Gioom's Skill Training Service >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site