[FREE/PAID] Training services. [PAYPAL]

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Enter Shikari, Jan 7, 2010.

[FREE/PAID] Training services. [PAYPAL]
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 7, 2010 at 11:20 AM
  2. Enter Shikari
    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2009
    Posts:
    133
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Enter Shikari Active Member
    Banned

    [FREE/PAID] Training services. [PAYPAL]

    SERVICE CURRENTLY OFFLINE

    Hello, my name is Greg, and I have been a account trainer for 2 years now. Over the years collecting vouches on other runescape accounts has been fun, but Sythe is such a big community and I've always hesitated to come here because of that.

    I am offering my services, now this bits important.

    For paid services, I don't want anybody bullshitting me. If your 5+vouches (mayrise), of course I will go first, if your not, you pay first or just gtfo. Thank-you.

    Free services are limited of course, nothing ridiculous.
    My activity times are.


    MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY
    All from 6pm-7:30pm
    SATURDAY
    2pm-6pm
    SUNDAY
    Times change, I might have something to do etc..

    Skills I Do:
    Rune Crafting, WoodCutting, Fishing, FireMaking, Strength, Attack, Defence, Mining.
    Prices will be negotiated.


    VOUCHES:
    None. :(

    CURRENTLY TRAINING
    1.) Throne
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 7, 2010 at 12:42 PM
  4. Throne
    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2010
    Posts:
    639
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Throne Apprentice
    Banned

    [FREE/PAID] Training services. [PAYPAL]

    can you get my str from 37-40 and attack from 30-40?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 7, 2010 at 1:16 PM
  6. Enter Shikari
    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2009
    Posts:
    133
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Enter Shikari Active Member
    Banned

    [FREE/PAID] Training services. [PAYPAL]

    Think so. PM me the account details.
     
< [FREE] Meat Vortex's Leveling Service | Need someone to get me from 96-99 def! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site