Free level 106+9

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Izomia, Jul 21, 2012.

Free level 106+9
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 21, 2012 at 12:42 PM
  2. Izomia
    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2012
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Izomia Newcomer

    Free level 106+9

    Hello, I quitted runescape for almost a year now, so why not give away my old account? Bank is cleaned, but still has some untradables and quite decent stats for back in the day. Tell me why you want it,

    Going away for free or D3 items!


    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 21, 2012 at 12:44 PM
  4. Ventra
    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2012
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ventra Member
    Banned

    Free level 106+9

    ill take it i need a new main to play and level! or stay a barrows opure
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 21, 2012 at 12:51 PM
  6. Like Fire
    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2011
    Posts:
    578
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Like Fire Forum Addict
    Banned

    Free level 106+9

    Hey man awsome account i never had that good account so i would really appericiate it please add my skype: anchoviethefish i would love to have it ! I can vouch u for it maybe ?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 22, 2012 at 8:38 AM
  8. Izomia
    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2012
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Izomia Newcomer

    Free level 106+9

    not many people interested..
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 22, 2012 at 12:58 PM
  10. Mr Blue
    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2012
    Posts:
    41
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Mr Blue Member

    Free level 106+9

  11. Unread #6 - Jul 22, 2012 at 12:59 PM
  12. Like Fire
    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2011
    Posts:
    578
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Like Fire Forum Addict
    Banned

    Free level 106+9

    He won't answser :/
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jul 22, 2012 at 1:03 PM
  14. tepi peruna
    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2012
    Posts:
    350
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tepi peruna Forum Addict

    Free level 106+9

    I would like to take it. send me pm.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jul 22, 2012 at 1:15 PM
  16. Cbj
    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2012
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Cbj Member
    Banned

    Free level 106+9

    I want it because my main was recently hacked and dont have rsgp to make a new one, also could make it really good and get stats raised a lot.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jul 22, 2012 at 1:18 PM
  18. Fayded
    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2011
    Posts:
    792
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Fayded Apprentice

    Free level 106+9

    I'd like to take this please. :) Probably use it and try pking a bit with Korasi. :)
    Thanks man, Let me know.
     
  19. Unread #10 - Jul 22, 2012 at 1:19 PM
  20. AwesomeScaper
    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    232
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    AwesomeScaper Active Member

    Free level 106+9

    I'd really enjoy this account. I'd really USE it and just not sell it to make a quick buck. I hope you choose me :)
     
  21. Unread #11 - Jul 22, 2012 at 2:43 PM
  22. Maseratii
    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2011
    Posts:
    394
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Maseratii Forum Addict
    Banned

    Free level 106+9

    I quited runescape a while ago and was looking to buy account to start playing again. If I'd get the account it would save me some money.
    I'd do some skilling, boss hunting and mini games from time to time to relax.
     
< [BUYING] Any account 150m | [RSGP] 1 Def level 69 Pure Quested [RSGP] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site