Adblock breaks this site

|| FREE || Level 100+ PC Service || FREE ||

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by FireCape | GW Master, Aug 29, 2008.

  1. FireCape | GW Master

    FireCape | GW Master Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    || FREE || Level 100+ PC Service || FREE ||

    Free PC Service : CB 100+Only


    Information Regarding:

    I'm here attempting to gain trust through my free services. I'm focused on FC's and GW, but I'll extend the offer to PC.

    My offer includes 300 PC Points - 1,000 PC Points depending on ACC. Cb + Gear.

    If your account is using a GS, and/or Saradomin Godsword/ Barrows/Whip/Full Dragon/*Bandos/*Armadyl/Other high level armor, I'm willing to do 1,000 points *free*. (100+ CB Only).

    Other gear will be checked + secured before I start my training. Gear other than the provided in the previous passage will allow you up to 500 PC points, possibly 750.

    This is a once in a lifetime offer, and is only going on for about 10 - 15 account trips.

    ADD MY MSN:
    [email protected]


    Need more specific information? Add my MSN!

    Hope to work for you soon! Chow!​
     
  2. N@S

    N@S Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2008
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    || FREE || Level 100+ PC Service || FREE ||

    Get me 200 pc points( 50 games) with a dragon battle axe, you dont need gear -.- add my msn, you'll get the vouch once its completed.
     
  3. FireCape | GW Master

    FireCape | GW Master Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    || FREE || Level 100+ PC Service || FREE ||

    Alright, add my MSN.
     
  4. FireCape | GW Master

    FireCape | GW Master Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    || FREE || Level 100+ PC Service || FREE ||

    Bump, won't be able to do much this weekend, White Water Rafting. :]
     
  5. FireCape | GW Master

    FireCape | GW Master Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    || FREE || Level 100+ PC Service || FREE ||

    BACK!

    Bump.
     
  6. pulseofgod

    pulseofgod Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2008
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    || FREE || Level 100+ PC Service || FREE ||

    sounds alot like a scam :/ only 100+ and if you have an expensive weppon then you get service free?
     
  7. old spike

    old spike Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2007
    Posts:
    285
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    || FREE || Level 100+ PC Service || FREE ||

    lol so pretty much its have a wepon over 1m and a good acount and let me on it
     
  8. FireCape | GW Master

    FireCape | GW Master Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    || FREE || Level 100+ PC Service || FREE ||

    No, I don't NEED better weapons. It just makes the job 10x easier.
     
  9. I KO I

    I KO I Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Posts:
    1,797
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    81
    MushyMuncher
    || FREE || Level 100+ PC Service || FREE ||

    Do my lvl 77 pure?
     
  10. Dark_Summer

    Dark_Summer Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2008
    Posts:
    920
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    || FREE || Level 100+ PC Service || FREE ||

    Trade with caution.. sounds fishy since u need a good and pricey item..
     
< [need][free] Lvl My Df Peure / Makemoney | Training accounts >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site